- DEDICATION. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p5
The article presents the dedication of the book "Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!."
- Index. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p107
The subject index of the book "Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!" is presented.
- About the author. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, following p109
The article offers information about Bill Beeny, author of the book "Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!."
- Introverts and extroverts. Arbetter, S. // Current Health 2;Mar1991, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p20
Discusses the characteristics of introverts and extroverts. How introverts and extroverts differ in school; Carl Jung's theory of personality types. INSET: Innies and outies (characteristics of introverts and....
- Standing on your own feet... ...not someone else's. // Current Health 1;Jan1991, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p18
Encourages young people to learn assertiveness. Difference between assertiveness and aggression. INSET: How assertive are you?;Making up your mind..
- Risks of the Type A personality. // Psychology Today;Feb87, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p42
New research indicates the Type A individual, a competitive, driven, hostile, harried and hurried person, may not be as likely to succumb to heart disease as previously thought. INSET: Report of major studies of Type A personality and heart disease..
- Scouting the frontiers of personality assessment. Mauro, James; O.L. // Psychology Today;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p46
Recounts the author's experience of undergoing Mt. Sinai's battery of diagnostic tests (described in this issue of `Psychology Today'). The biological, psychophysiological and neurological tests that were performed; Findings; Future implications of the research; The suggestion of a chemical...
- The toughest out in Norwalk. Cavanaugh, Jack // Yankee;Oct97, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p30
Profiles former ballplayer at the Honeyhill School Little League field in Norwalk, Connecticut. What was recognised as the his strongest characteristics; Description of his personality; Information on Maurice.
- Balloon juice. del Cecato, John // Hill;10/23/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 124, p17
In this article the author discusses the recklessness brought about by non-politics and political personality which create damage to the U.S.