M&A Activity Heats Up In the Barnett Shale
- Analysts, industry see mergers coming. TRONCHE, JOHN-LAURENT // Fort Worth Business Press;10/27/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the possible consolidation among smaller, rival oil and gas companies as a result of the economic condition in the U.S. in 2008. Energy analyst Phil Weiss said that a consolidation is possible among the intermediate group or mid-size companies because there are companies...
- Petrobras Purchases Devon Energy's Argentine Unit. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the acquisition of the Argentine unit of Devon Energy by Petrobras. Estimated value of the acquisition; Benefits of the acquisition on Petrobras.
- Apache Completes Acquisition of Devon's Gulf of Mexico. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;6/18/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Devon Energy Corp.'s oil and gas assets for 1.05 billion U.S. dollars by Apache Corp. in the U.S.
- Crestwood Completes Acquisition Of Assets From Devon. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p6
The article presents information on the acquisition of the processing assets from the subsidiaries of Devon Energy Corp. by Crestwood Midstream Partners LP.
- DEVON, GE PARTNER TO DRIVE UNCONVENTIONAL RESOURCE INNOVATIONS. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;5/15/2014, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the collaboration between Devon Energy, an oil and gas company, and GE Oil & Gas, a provider of equipment and services for gas drilling and production, intended to enhance the economics and performance of oil and gas production.
- China Petroleum Corp. Acquires Big Stake In U.S. Fields. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Devon Energy Corp.'s one-third stake in five U.S. shale oil and gas fields by China Petroleum and Chemical Corp. (Sinopec).
- DATAMONITOR: Devon Energy Corporation. // Devon Energy SWOT Analysis;Jun2011, p1
A company profile of Devon Energy Corp., which is engaged in activities including oil and gas exploration, development, and production; the transportation of oil, gas, and natural gas liquids; and the processing of natural gas, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key...
- Barnett Shale casts $hadow over city. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;1/1/2007 2007 Agenda, p3
The article focuses on the Barnett Shale, an onshore natural gas field in Texas. The Barnett Shale has become the most popular natural gas play in the U.S. According to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, oil and gas property values were calculated at $1.2 million for Tarrant County in...
- Egdon Resources announced acquisition of Yorkshire Exploration. // World Energy News;11/14/2014, p1
No abstract available.