Boutiques Capturing More M&A Market Share
- Top Lead Financial Advisers. // American Banker;2/12/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 29, p15ma
The article lists top lead financial advisers in domestic bank and thrift merger deals in the U.S. announced in 2003. Some of the financial advisers are Morgan Stanley & Co., Goldman, Sachs & Co., Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc., Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP, Lehman Brothers, Citigroup Global...
- In Brief. // American Banker;4/13/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 69, p26
Reports on developments in the banking industry in the United States, as of April 13, 1999. Goldman Sachs & Co.'s agreement to buy a 17 percent stake in South Korea's Kookmin Bank; Equitex Inc.'s intention to merge with bank holding company First Telebanc Corp.; Peoples Holding Co.'s agreement...
- BEING THERE. Glassman, James K. // New Republic;5/26/86, Vol. 194 Issue 21, p13
Discusses the flourishing business of investment banking in the U.S. Fees paid to investment banking firms Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and William Blair & Co., for brokering the takeover deal between Monsanto Co. and G.D. Searle & Co.; Information that such firms work for...
- Bank sales efforts bolstering load funds. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;10/17/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 200, p10
Reports on a study by Goldman Sachs & Co. showing that banks' efforts to sell load mutual funds are lowering costs and improving service.
- Goldman Hires Four in Hedge Fund Unit . // American Banker;1/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p7
Reports the selection of several portfolio managers at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Appointment of Terrence O. Jones at Goldman Sachs in the U.S.; Responsibilities of Arne Hassel at Goldman Sachs in Europe; Growth of the hedge fund market of the company.
- Levy Leaves Citigroup to Join Goldman Sachs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p6
Reports on the decision of David Levy to join Goldman, Sachs & Co. in its south Florida office. Career background of Levy; Achievements and awards; Institutional and organizational affiliations of the Levy; Job responsibilities of Levy.
- Retirement flood swamps Goldman. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;11/28/94, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the expected retirement of Goldman Sachs & Co. executives. Factors contributing to increase in retirements; Speculation about Goldman's ability to maintain its top industry rankings; Executives planning to retire; Impact of retirements on the firm's capital base; Plan to cut the...
- 3 Goldman Execs in London to Leave. // American Banker;12/13/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 190, p15
The article reports that three senior executives of the financial services industry company Goldman Sachs Group Inc. will leave the company's securities trading operation in London, England and the unit of the firm which invests in stock exchanges.
- Goldman's Richard Kolman to Step Down; Droesch Expected to Take Over. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32661, p7
The article announces the resignation of New York-based Goldman, Sachs & Co. manager Richard Kolman.