All Systems Were 'Go' In '05 Leveraged Loans
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p38
This article presents information on the bond market of the several North Eastern states of the U.S.
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Jan2004, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p119
Presents information about the top current yields for savings funds. Consideration of the returns for bank money-market accounts, bond funds, and CDs.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p33
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S. It informs about Municipal Bond Index, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index and short-term tax-exempt yields. It also provides municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, December 28. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article presents information on various developments in bond markets of the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p24
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S.
- Managers perform but fail to add value. Spits, Jason // Money Management;6/3/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p10
Cites the results of the Intech' sector fund performance survey showing that active investment managers offering Australian and international funds have collectively failed to justify their higher management fees after only marginally outperforming their respective benchmarks. Basis of the...
- A Ray of Light? Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p52
The article provides information on the condition of the leveraged buyout (LBO) finance in the U.S. John Fenn, director of high yield strategy at Citigroup Bond Market, mentions that there is still the need for leveraged paper to be sold to some of the bigger LBO deals that are not closed yet....
- MONEY, CREDIT, AND SECURITY MARKETS. // Economic Indicators;Sep2005, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p26
Presents graphs representing the performance of money, credit and security markets in the U.S. as of September 2005. Components of money stock; Aggregate reserves and monetary base; Consumer credit; Interest rates and bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p6
The article presents data and graphs related to the bond market and municipal swaps. It presents information related to the bond market association municipal swap index.