More Musical Chairs On Tap for Junk Players
- Are You Losing Franchise Deals? New sales study provides hiring and training practices for franchise development. OLSON, STEVE // Franchising World;Oct2015, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p25
The article discusses the recommended recruitment and training practices for franchise development, based on the Franchise Sales Masters study. Topics discussed include the study revealed the struggle of traditional product salespeople in marketing franchise products through a unique selling...
- Field Reps: The Link to Corporate. Bourdow, Joe // Franchising World;Nov2009, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p34
The article emphasizes the role of field representatives in the success of a franchise system and explores the elements needed to make the relationship between the franchisor and the franchisees work with the help of field representatives. It discusses how field representatives can build the...
- Loan searches easier. Shubart, Ellen // Franchise Times;Aug96, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p9
Editorial. Comments on the increase in the number of banks giving loans to franchisees in the United States.
- Banks, non-banks open to more franchise loans. Murphy, H. Lee // Franchise Times;Aug96, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the increase in the trust of banks in the United States to franchises lenders. Criteria before approving a loan; Problems of first-time franchisees in the requirement for business record.
- Small properties may find success with part-time staff. Feiertag, Howard // Hotel & Motel Management;10/06/97, Vol. 212 Issue 17, p21
Asserts that return to investment is an indication of whether or not hiring a sales person may be profitable. How return to investment is dependent to owners' or managers' level of expectation; Application of the principle in any facility regardless of size; Recruitment of part-time personnel.
- Sweet deal. Daley, Jason // Entrepreneur;Aug2015, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p86
The article presents an interview with Denise Thomas of franchise loan marketplace that ApplePie. Topics discussed include benefits of ApplePie finance as compared to crowdfunding and bank loans, investment of people in the marketplace and analysis of franchise's growth metrics, closure rates...
- Stick to the Path. Caffey, Andrew A. // Entrepreneur;Jan2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p88
Provides tips for franchise investment in the U.S. Sources of information on franchises; Aspects of franchise investment; Contents of the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular.
- Years of Difference. // Entrepreneur;Jan2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p138
Discusses the pros and cons of investing in a newly-operated franchise system versus an established franchise system. Preference of banks to invest in a well-established pattern of success; Lack of competition in a newly-operated franchise system; Comparison on the training capabilities of the...
- Did You Know? // Canadian Business Franchise;1/1/2015, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p49
The article discusses several facts related to franchises which include selling of more than 100 billion dollars worth of products and services by Canadian franchises, average franchisee investment range in Canada ranges, and Canadian employment by franchise operations.