Citi Hedges Against Higher Trading Costs
- Track, NexTrade Cut Trading Fees. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;1/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
Reports that U.S.-based securities firms Track Electronic Communications Network and NexTrade have reduced trading fees and have altered their pricing structures and rates. Reason behind the change in fee structure of the two firms; Details of the changed price structures of the two firms;...
- Consumers going soft. // BRW;10/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p56
The article reports on the announcement of Citigroup Inc. that not all retailers have gained from the 12.1 billion dollar fiscal stimulus of the Australian federal government. It notes that margins need to be improved as discounting stops and a higher dollar causes overseas stock to be cheaper....
- Bank Stocks Skid; Citi Reverses Plunge. Horwitz, Jeff // American Banker;6/30/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 100, p16
This article reports that bank stocks were down sharply on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 on the Dow Jones Industrial Average. It was determined that Citigroup Inc.'s double-digit drop was due to a reporting error.
- Sembcorp in favour. // BRW;4/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p56
The article reports that Citigroup Inc. has a target price of 4.60 dollars on the stock of Sembcorp Marine Ltd. which has secured a contract worth 550 million dollars from ConocoPhillips Scandinavia AS.
- Local stocks. // Wentzville Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 39, pA7
A table depicting local stock prices of several companies in Missouri is presented including Citigroup Inc, Mastercard Worldwide and Verizon.
- SHO Change Portends Higher Broker Costs. Hintze, John // Securities Industry News;1/29/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the expected approval of an amendment closing exemptions to new short-selling rules (Regulation SHO) by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the first quarter of 2007. A short seller is defined as an individual who sells a borrowed security assuming that...
- Freshen Up That Quote. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 23 Issue 313, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on questions on the issue of speed in trading industry and one on the price of stock.
- Copper and gold falls put a dent in trading. Cauchi, Stephen // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/4/2015, p26
The article reports that Australian shares were hurt by falling commodity prices and a poor overseas lead on August 3, 2015, with light trading volumes throughout the day due to a bank holiday in New South Wales.
- Japan stocks tumble over five percent. // Money Life;2/10/2016, p13
The article reports on lower trading of Japan shares on February 9, 2016, with benchmark Nikkei stocks index plunging over five percent on the back of the rapid appreciation of the yen.