Pharmacy serves as universal intersection
- Pharmacy initiatives bear out customer service strategy. Frederick, James // Drug Store News;1/19/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p43
Details the customer service initiative of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in the U.S. Implementation of an interactive pharmacy system; Expansion of the role of pharmacists as medication experts and disease management specialists; Importance of convenience.
- Goal: Win New Rx Customers. // MMR;1/14/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p25
The article presents information about the generics program started by Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in the year 2006, which aims to attract new pharmacy customers with its entire range of health and wellness offerings.
- Surprise package: Will WMT take mail national? // Drug Store News;9/14/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p3
The article focuses on Wal-mart Stores Inc., which is looking forward to extend its service of affordable pharmacy program. It reports that Walmart is introducing an addition of dollar 10 mail-order option on home delivery services throughout the nation. It mentions that this program will...
- Health screening specialty firm to offer tests at Wal-Mart sites. Frederick, James // Drug Store News;6/28/99, Vol. 21 Issue 10, pCP4
Focuses on the agreement of Wal-Mart Stores with International Wellness Association Inc. to provide its customers an access to a series of medical tests at selected Wal-Mart stores throughout the United States. Terms of the deal; Comments from Martin Drillich, president of International Wellness.
- Wal-Mart Garbage, Phony Warranties & Diabolical Enablers. Mantey, David // Product Design & Development;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p8
The article presents the author's comments regarding the service plan offered by Wal-mart Stores Inc.
- Wal-Mart Launches DVD-to-Digital Service. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;3/13/2012, p1
The article previews a new service to be offered by Wal-Mart Stores where customers can transfer DVDs to a digital Vudu.com account for a fee.
- WALMART GETS BACK IN ON THE ACTION. // Drug Store News;5/2/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p94
The article introduces that Action Alley, the branded feature displays and four-sided fixtures in the main aisles, at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in the U.S.
- Wal-Mart tests 'satellite pharmacy' in Oklahoma. Troy, Mike // Drug Store News;11/5/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the opening of a satellite pharmacy in Wal-Mart supermarket in McAlester, Oklahoma. Description of the satellite pharmacy; Response of customers to the satellite pharmacy concept; Locations of Wal-Mart's drive-through pharmacies.
- Walmart to push smaller stores. // Chain Drug Review;10/22/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the introduction of new pharmacy stores by WAL-Mart Stores Inc. in order to expand its market in the U.S.