- Conferences. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p8
The article presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions for the months of March and April 2006 in the U.S. A conference entitled "Rapid Response Team Retreat" will be sponsored by HCPro. A seminar entitled "DNA Probe Technology: Two Decades of Innovation" will be held at...
- EVENTS. // Education Week;8/5/1992, Vol. 11 Issue 40, p65
The article presents a calendar of events that lists several congresses and conventions for the month of August 1992 in the U.S. A conference entitled "African-American History: Destroying the Myths-Teaching the Truth" will be held on August 2 to 4. A workshop entitled "Planning the Social...
- CALENDAR. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/12/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p42
The article presents a calendar of events on the business sector for December 2005 in Indianapolis, Indiana. A business and professional exchange, and career networking seminar will be held on December 12. The Toastmasters Public Speaking will be held on December 13. Professional referral...
- Calendar. // Association Management;Apr2004, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p77
Lists the American Society of Association Executives' schedule of seminars and meetings in the U.S. for April 2004.
- CALENDAR. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p26
Presents a calendar of events related to business in Michigan from June 7-24, 2005. Michigan Chamber of Commerce seminar entitled Employment Law: Top Employer Issues; Meeting of the Democratic Club of West Michigan; Workshop of Nancy Skinner and Associates.
- On the Agenda. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/3/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p32
The article presents a calendar of events related to business in New York for April 2006. The Westchester Job Service Employer Committee seminar will be held on April 5, 2006. The Westchester County Bar Association real property section breakfast program will be held on April 6, 2006. APICS...
- Calendar. // Investment Management Weekly;4/19/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p11
Presents a schedule of conferences to be conducted by several associations in the U.S. from May to June 2004. 9th Annual East Coast Endowments & Foundations conference; Fire and Police Pension Fund Summit; Private Equity and Venture Capital Summit.
- NOTES FROM RECENT WOOLF MEETINGS. // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Spring75, Issue 3, p2
Highlights the Virginia Woolf Symposium at the University of California and the Virginia Woolf Seminar at the Modern Language Association meetings in the U.S. Participants; Issues discussed; Topics being highlighted in the meeting.
- Weekly Meetings. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/5/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p4
Presents a calendar of meetings that will be held in Whitney, Texas from July 5 to July 11, 2006. Alzheimers Association Caregivers Meeting on July 5; Hill County Commissioner's Court meeting on July 10; Overcomers Recovery Support Program.