- Pushing the Envelope. Finkle, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;11/8/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 45, p21
Presents an interview with television writer and producer Steven Bochco regarding the finale of "NYPD Blue" and his new shows as of November 2004. Difference of "Blind Justice" from other crime dramas; Strategy used by Bochco in doing "Over There," a show about the lives of soldiers in Iraq and...
- EMMY'S DRAMEDY KING. Wilson, Stacey // Hollywood Reporter;3/14/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 10, p82
An interview with television writer-producer David E. Kelley is presented. Among the issues he discussed include how he came to work with "L.A. Law" series creator Steven Bochco during the mid-1980s, the strong comedic tendencies in his writing and the series he wish he could resurrect from...
- STEVEN BOCHCO. Downey, Kevin // Broadcasting & Cable;1/23/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 4, pA4
The article highlights the professional career and accomplishments of U.S. TV writer and producer Steven Bochco. Bochco is a prolific writer, producer and creator of hit shows in the country. He has more than 14 years of writing credits for hit shows like "Columbo" and "Hill Street Blues."...
- WORDS OF ONE SYLLABLE DEPT. // New Yorker;12/17/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p148
An excerpt from an advertisement searching for television writer-directors published in an issue of "The New York Herald Tribune" newspaper in 1960 is presented.
- New identity for 'Alias' vet. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;10/12/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the two-year overall deal signed by television writer-producer Jeff Pinkner with Touchstone Television in the U.S. Inclusion of his services on the program "Alias" in the agreement; Requirement for Pinkner to create, develop, and executive produce new series projects for the studio;...
- Q+A: Steven Bochco. Harris, Carter // Esquire;Aug2005, Vol. 144 Issue 2, p38
Interviews writer and producer Steven Bochco about his new television (TV) drama "Over There," which looks at the lives of U.S. soldiers on Iraq war. Career highlights; Themes of the TV program; Reason for using the war as the subject of the program.
- A Lifetime of television success. Nelson, Kristi // Electronic Media;02/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p15
Features television writer and producer Deborah Joy LeVine. Career background; Achievements; Production credits.
- Pair is in the 'Know' at Touchstone. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;6/10/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the deal signed by writer-producers Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah at Touchstone Television in Los Angeles, California. Role as executive producers of the television program "Life As We Know It"; Call of the agreement for the two to work on their existing projects while also developing new...
- Bailey gets greenlight. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;10/1/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 63, p1
Reports on the deal signed by writer-producer Sean Bailey to write and produce series projects for Touchstone Television in the U.S. Concept of "Enemies" which he will write and executive produce as part of the deal; Role as an executive producer of an untitled hour to be written by Alison...