Showtime Delays 'Development'
- Bad Clip Job. Harris, Mark // Entertainment Weekly;8/19/2005, Issue 834, p131
Reviews the television program "Barbershop," starring Omar Gooding and produced by Showtime.
- Barbershop the Series. Porter, Nicole // Back Stage West;8/25/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p10-A
Presents information on the television program "Barbershop the Series" on Showtime. Main characters; Plot; Casting opportunities.
- Showtime revives 'Dead' for Year 2. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/16/2003, Vol. 380 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the revival of the television program "Dead Like Me," by the cable channel Showtime in the U.S. First major programming decision made by Robert Greenblatt, president of the entertainment channel; Theme of the series and its ratings.
- SHOWTIME. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/21/2004, Vol. 385 Issue 38, p14
This article reports that television network Showtime's Matt Blank and Robert Greenblatt hosted an elegant but subdued viewing and post-Emmy Award soiree on Sunday at Morton's in Beverly Hills, California that brought out such celebrities as Hal Sparks, Peter Page, Robert Gant, Kirstie Alley,...
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.