- 'My Marriage Was Over'. Johnston, Anne // Marriage Partnership;
Presents an article on the marriage relationship of a couple. Problems of the couple; Counseling attended by the couple.
- CAN THIS MARRIAGE BE saved? King, Rosie // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/19/2002, p42
Gives advice to a couple experiencing problems with their marriage.
- CLOSE CONFIDANT. Hueneke, Erika // Destination Weddings & Honeymoons;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p37
The article provides information on the SunTender program under which married couples are given counseling sessions focused on topics such as communication, goals and desires.
- Premarital counseling not popular despite sobering divorce rate. Salley, Hope // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/8/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p6
This article reports that premarital counseling is not popular despite sobering divorce rate in Connecticut. According to Divorce Magazine's statistics, there were over 9,500 divorcees in Connecticut in 1998. That is just in one state, and the numbers continue to grow. The divorce rate' may be...
- Don't Ever Stop Having Sex. // Glamour;Feb2014, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p114
The article presents the author's tips and learning about his experiences of being married includes communication for both spouses, maintain identity and physical intimacy among married couples.
- ask laura. Berman, Laura // Parenting School Years;Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p38
The article provides an answer to a question about finding a marriage counsellor that they will like.
- Do you need marriage counseling? Worthington Jr., Everett L. // Marriage Partnership;Summer94, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p58
Discusses signs that tell when a couple is in need of marriage counseling. Exercises designed to help couples talk honestly about the condition of the marriage; Questions that can help couples set goals that they can both agree on; Reasons why most couples are uncomfortable with the idea of...
- Marital problems presenting to a marriage counsellor. Shapiro, Aliza // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);3/13/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6318, p797
Focuses on the role of marriage counselors on marital problems. Job Structure of the marriage guidance council; Description of the marriage counseling; Components of the counseling sessions.
- A New Model for Premarital Counseling Within the Church. Barlow, Jennifer L. // Pastoral Psychology;Sep99, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p3
The divorce rate among Christians is higher than that of the average population. This statistic is cause for concern and change in church preparation for marriage. Although instruction for pastoral premarital counseling exists, most churches do not follow the minimum guidelines. Churches need a...