FASTER THAN A LASER
- Three new hex speed CD-R systems. // CD-ROM Professional;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p92
Reports on the availability of Kodak's hex speed recording technology with the inclusion of its 6X CD recorder, the Kodak PCD Writer 600 and the 75-disc Kodak Disc Transporter in three CD-R systems. Use of the Kodak PCD 600 in Young Minds' AutoCDR; Automated CD recording solution from High...
- Pack your bag forâ€¦ documentary film-making. // Stuff;Jul2011, Issue 148, p79
The article offers brief information on several products including the high-definition pocket recorder from Eastman Kodak Co., the Series 9 laptop from Samsung Group, and light emitting diode (LED) ring lamp from Rotolight.
- VIDEO THAT TURNS HEADS. HARDING, XAVIER // Popular Science;Mar/Apr2016, Vol. 288 Issue 2, p18
The article evaluates several video cameras such as the Bubl's Bublcam camera, the Luna camera, and the Kodak Pixpro SP 360 camera.
- Technology. Higgins, Scott; Ross, Sara // Cinema Journal;Summer2005, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p122
This regular column presents news briefs on the equipment used for archiving and preserving videos and films as of June 2005. Kodak has announced the discontinuation of Super 8 Kodachrome stock. Betacam SP VTR from Sony Broadcast and Professional has ceased production.
- Kodak's PCD Writer 600 and Disc Transporter: Replication in record time. Bennet, Hugh // CD-ROM Professional;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p97
Evaluates the Kodak PCD Writer 600 (PCD 600) and Disc Transporter CD-ROM recording equipment from Eastman Kodak Co. Features and dimensions; Premastering software; Speed; Written disc quality.
- TRANSFER YOUR DIGITAL MOVIE TO FILM--NOW! // MovieMaker;Winter2013, Vol. 20 Issue 102, p18
The article evaluates several products related to video recording from Kodak including the Kodak Vision 3 Digital Separation Film 2237, the Kodak Vision3 Color Digital Intermediate Film 5254 and the Kodak Vision3 Color Digital Intermediate Film 2254.
- Home-Movie Makers. // Good Housekeeping;Sep2011, Vol. 252 Issue 9, p160
The article provides reviews of video cameras including the Sony Bloggie Duo, the Sony Handycam CX130, and the Kodak Playsport Zx5.
- Glidecam 2000 Pro. McAuliffe, Tom Patrick // Video Systems;Apr2004, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p37
Evaluates the Glidecam 2000 Pro stabilization device by video system manufacturer Plymouth, Massachusetts-based Glidecam Industries. Use of the stabilization device on producing rock-solid images even during high-speed movement; Operation and accessory installation; Price information and market...
- A Patent History of Filmmaking. Quinn, Gene // Landslide;May/Jun2014, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p1
The article discusses filmmaking history from the perspective of the U.S. Patent Trademark Office (USPTO) and the issuance of patents for filmmaking technology. Topics cited include the November 1938 patent issued to Eastman Kodak Company by USPTO, the sound camera patent in the 1940s and the...