AVID AMPS UP OS X SUPPORT
- beta sight: AVID SYMPHONY NITRIS. Kaus, Steffen // Millimeter;Apr2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p59
The article reviews the Symphony Nitris editing software from Avid Corp.
- AVID XPRESS DV 3.5. Linecker, Anton // Macworld;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p41
Reviews the Avid Xpress DV 3.5 video-editing software from Avid.
- AVID UNVEILS FILMSCRIBE OPTION FOR AVID XPRESS DV 2.0. // Productivity Software;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Introduces the FilmScribe options for Avid Xpress DV 2.0 software from Avid Technology which can be used in film editing. Price of the FilmScribe option for Avid Xpress DV 2; Features of the software; Capabilities of the software.
- Avid Takes Editing Line to Next Level. // American Cinematographer;Aug2010, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p88
The article evaluates the Media Composer v5, NewsCutter v9 and the Symphony v5 editing systems by Avid Technology Inc.
- Share and Share Alike. Katz, S.D. // Video Systems;Oct2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p65
Focuses on data sharing software for the video recording industry. Avid's OMF open architecture; Digital Anarchy's Microcosm file format which served as an intermediate work format; Comparison of Microcosm with other file formats; Kaydara's Filmbox and MotionBuilder software.
- Avid launches DS version 4. // TVB Europe;Oct2000, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p21
Reports on the launching of DS v4 post production system for editors and digital artists by Avid Technology. Features of the software; Functions of DS v4.
- Software - the latest changes. Baron, Richard // Inside Film;Oct/Nov2012, Issue 149, p46
The article offers brief information on several software, including the Viewpoint a cloud-editing technology from Avid, Mac-based editing platform Smoke 2013 from Smoke, and Lustre a colour correction package from Flame.
- Avid Xpress DV and Free DV. Mullen, Steve // Video Systems;Apr2004, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p52
Evaluates the Xpress DV and Free DV digital video editing software developed by Avid. Differences in the number of real-time video streams and the number of tracks supported by each system; Functions in compositing and effects production; Audio capabilities and real-time color correction.
- GRAPHICS & EDITING. Ankeney, Jay // TV Technology;3/21/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p60
The article offers a preview of several graphics and editing solutions including the Creative Suite 5.5 software from Adobe Systems Inc., the Media Composer 6 from Avid Technology Inc. and the EDIUS 6.5 from Grass Valley Inc.