GOOD TO LOOK AT
- Choosing A Monitor. // Micro Mart;8/20/2015, Issue 1376, p64
The article describe the meaning of several jargon related to computer monitor, that must be considered while purchasing them, including aspect ratio, resolution, and contrast ratio.
- Choosing a... Monitor. // Computer Shopper;Nov2015, Issue 333, p66
The article offers tips on buying a computer monitor, including the average cost of a basic 24-inch liquid crystal display (LCD) monitor, the pros and cons of a video graphics array (VGA) input monitor and the connection between the size of the monitor and the quality of resolution.
- Tangent Inc. Patton, Carol // District Administration;Jul2006, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p68
The article features the Web Hawk filtering solution monitor from Tangent Inc. in the U.S. The new version of the filtering solution monitors and blocks access to sites with adult-oriented, racially sensitive, from a central console in real time. Its design lets administrators deploy monitors...
- TOP 10 MONITORS. // PCWorld;Apr2005, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p131
This article presents the chart of the Top 10 Computer Monitors ranked by PC World magazine for April 2005.
- TOUCH SCREEN MONITORS. // Coal Age;Sep2005, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p39
This article introduces the M7170 industrial touch screen monitors from StarPanel Technologies. The M7170 at 17-inch SXGA (1280 x 1024) is less than 2-inch thick. The monitor is capable of operating from a computer's RGB video output port or from a video camera or player. Combined with its NEMA...
- Monitor consumes no standby power. // Electronics Weekly;5/14/2008, Issue 2335, p1
No abstract available.
- Tech Talk: Two monitors are better than one. Lowes, Robert // Medical Economics;7/6/2007, Vol. 84 Issue 13, p26
No abstract available.
- MONITORS Thin is in. // Consumer Reports;Jun2004, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p46
Deals with liquid crystal display (LCD) computer monitors available in the market, as of June 2004. Tips on choosing LCD monitors; Advantages and disadvantages of LCD and cathode-ray tube monitors; Ratings of several LCD monitors available in the market.
- What's on your wall? Putman, Peter // Broadcast Engineering;Jan2012, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p11
The article presents information related to reference or plasma monitors. It is stated that liquid crystal displays (LCDs) use liquid crystal compounds that align with changes in voltage to pass or block white light. Ultraviolet light is emitted when electricity is discharged through plasma...