GV GOES IT
- K2 Summit/K2 Dyno. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Jun2009, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p43
The article evaluates the K2 Summit/K2 Dyno from Grass Valley Inc.
- The modern approach to news acquisition. Murray, Scott // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Nov/Dec2005, p30
This article deals with creating news programming within human resources constraints. The requirement for news is defined as demanding and timely news programming, using open systems which are both scalable and ready for high definition. One of the recommended system is Grass Valley's Infinity...
- Grass Valley's new Infiniti production platform. Grotticelli, Michael // Broadcast Engineering;Sep2005, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p76
Introduces the Infinity production platform, designed by engineers at Grass Valley, which a allows a user to choose the removable recording media and compression format that best suits its needs at the moment. Features of the Infinity series; Types of removable media on Infinity; Production...
- Grass Valley K2 Solo Portable Server. // TV Technology;1/4/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p35
The article offers brief information on the K2 solo portable two-channel standard or high-definition video recording from Grass Valley Inc.
- Transforming Information Delivery. // Media & Methods;May/Jun2001, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p45
No abstract available.
- THEN & NOW. EISENHOUR, MACKENZIE // Transworld Skateboarding;Aug2011, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p028
The article discusses the development of video taping technology and visual resolution from 1994 to the present, and invites readers to acquire a copy of "Not Another Transworld Video."
- PIECE DE RESISTANCE. Hainey, Michael // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar2001, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p136
Features the Super 8 movie camera. Film recording capacity; Advantages over digital cameras.
- Acquisition. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Oct99, Issue 301, p50
Features video equipment acquired by various television stations. Includes Ikegami's Editcam camcorders; JVC Professional DV Series camcorders; Sachtler's Speed Lock CF bowl tripod; Miller's DS fluid head designed for field production camcorders.
- Moscow's Technostyle picks Grass Valley for OBU. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/11/2012, p12
The article reports that Technostyle Technologies, a full-service production company based in Moscow, Russia, has selected Grass Valley for all the key technologies within a large, high definition (HD) mobile truck that it added to its fleet for major sports and entertainment events.