NUCODA'S ADDED CHOPS
- Nucoda sold to Digital Vision. // Televisual;Mar2005, p51
The article reports that the software development house Digital Vision Inc. has bought Nucoda in a bid to boost its digital intermediate offering to the post market. The London, England-based Nucoda is known for its Data Conform, multi-resolution conform and editing product.
- Restoration with Phoenix. Dayasena-Lowe, Melanie // TVB Europe;Feb2012, p40
The article offers brief information on the Nucoda Ltd. and Phoenix AG software products from Image Systems AB, which will be shown at the Broadcast Video Exposition (BVE).
- Nucoda streamlines pre-vis tools for film. // Televisual;Mar2003, p55
Announces the launch of Nucoda's Data Conform, a personal computer-based full-resolution previsualization tool for film. Features of the package; Price.
- New Internet-based service economizes asset management. Clayton, Michelle // America's Community Banker;Sep98, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p41
Reports on the introduction of an Internet-based financial management system called PortPro Asset/Liability Management System by Digital Visions Inc. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Purpose of the system; Comments from Michael E. Murphy, president and chief executive officer of the online...
- Coming down the chimney. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Mar2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
This article reports that Nucoda Ltd. has accepted acquisition overtures from Stockholm's Digital Vision AB, in need of more developmental muscle to reduce its reliance on third-party technology, and to sustain its competitive hand in the grading market. Digital Vision has some software...
- Digital Vision Acquires London-Based Nucoda. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;2/25/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p7
This article reports that Digital Vision AB, with world headquarters in Stockholm, and a wholly owned subsidiary, Digital Vision in Los Angeles has acquired London-based Nucoda Ltd., a privately held developer of digital media content creation software for video and film, including systems that...
- The Often Overlooked Shipping Department. Little, Linda // LabTalk;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 158, p10
The article reviews the shipping management software Dynamic Bin System from Digital Vision Inc. (DVI).
- Digital Vision releases image processing tools. // TVB Europe;May2008, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p13
The article reviews the Digital Vision Optics (DVO) image processing software from Digital Vision.
- input. // Millimeter;Aug2009, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on filmmaker Davis Guggenheim's approach to his documentary film "It Might Get Loud," one on the new features added to the Final Cut Pro 7 non-linear editing software from Apple Inc., and another on the capability of...