- 'Glory Road' Tops 'Hoodwinked'; Sarandon is 'Enchanted' Queen. // Home Media Retailing;1/22/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p22
This article presents issues concerning the U.S. motion picture industry as of January 22, 2006. "Glory Road" defeat "Hoodwinked" at the box office during the four-day holiday weekend ended January 16, 2006. Susan Sarandon decided to play the role of Queen Narissa in "Enchanted."
- HOODWINKED. Wishart, Ian // Investigate;Feb2007, Vol. 7 Issue 73, p90
A review of the DVD release of the film "Hoodwinked" featuring the voices of Anne Hathaway and Glenn Close is presented.
- HOODWINKED. Gleiberman, Owen // Entertainment Weekly;2/3/2006, Issue 861, p57
The article reviews the motion picture "Hoodwinked."
- TOP 5 MOVIES. Smith, Rachel // NW;9/11/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p70
This article presents a list of the top-selling motion pictures in the U.S. The film, Miami Vice, tops the chart, followed by You, Me, and Dupree, Hoodwinked, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, and United 93.
- Culture Trends. // MediaWeek;1/30/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 5, preceding p24
The section presents updates on media trends in the U.S. for the week ending January 22, 2006. The top airline Web sites include Southwest Airlines and Delta Airlines. The top-grossing films in the country include Hoodwinked! and Brokeback Mountain.
- HOODWINKED! Chang, Justin // Variety;12/19/2005, Vol. 401 Issue 5, p51
The article reviews the motion picture "Hoodwinked!," directed by Cory Edwards, Tony Leech and Todd Edwards.
- Hoodwinked. // Dolly;Sep2006, Issue 431, p139
The article reviews the animated motion picture "Hoodwinked."
- Feeding a Global Long-Form Appetite. McLean, Thomas J. // Animation;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p46
The article reports that independent studios are interested in feature-length animated shows presented at the MIPCOM market. It points out that the potential for theatrical releases is growing following the success of "Hoodwinked," an independent animated feature released in theaters by the...
- Final Changes. // Millimeter;Dec2005, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p10
The article focuses on the final changes on the processing of the animated film "Hoodwinked." FotoKem colorist Walter Volpatto color-timed the film and made certain visual fixes that money and time limitation prevented filmmakers from addressing earlier in the process.