NAEMT: Four in Five Medics Injured on the Job
- A story of falling. Ross, Alistair // Therapy Today;Oct2014, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p22
A first person narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of a life-threatening accident.
- Side Effects May Include Death. Pesmen, Curtis // Esquire;Nov2003, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p86
Focuses on accidental acetaminophen overdose in the U.S. Approximate number of accidental acetaminophen overdose cases per year; Difference between aspirin and acetaminophen; Action taken by Tylenol manufacturer McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals to prevent acetaminophen overdose among...
- JOINT VENTURE. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;2/24/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the marketing campaign of McNeil Consumer Products for its Tylenol 8 Hour product brand. Description of the product; Value of budget allotted for the marketing campaign; Strategies considered for the marketing campaign.
- Tylenol, ESPN Challenge 'No Pain, No Gain' Theory. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;5/5/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p12
Details the partnership of McNeil Consumer Products with ESPN television network for the revamp of its Tylenol franchise. Tagline of the campaign for Tylenol products; ESPN efforts to promote Tylenol products; Expansion of the marathon sponsorships of Tylenol.
- Tylenol Menstrual SKU to Get $20M Support. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;08/21/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 33, p5
Deals with the marketing of the Women's Tylenol Menstrual Relief by Johnson & Johnson/McNeil. Campaign advertisement; Expectations on the product's entry to the market; Recommendation to retailers.
- Saatchis on alert as J&J's Benecol seeks new creative angle. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign;7/13/2001, Issue 28, p1
Reports that Saatchi & Saatchi Co. Ltd.'s future on the five-million-pound Benecol account has come into question with news that the brand's parent company, McNeil Consumer Products Co., wants a pitch for the business organized.
- INFECTIONS & INFESTATIONS: 10D Helmintic infections. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Fall2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p184
The article offers information on the drugs Mintezol from Merck & Co. Inc. and Vernox from McNeil Cons & Specialty, which are drugs used for Helminthic infections.
- THE PARAMEDIC IN THE COMMUNITY: MY STORY. Daly, John // Primary Health Care;Nov2012, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p16
This article aims to provide a clear picture of the role of paramedics based in the community and show how this role has developed through the pioneering personal experiences of a paramedic working in a medical practice. It highlights, through the responses to a questionnaire, how paramedics...
- ACTITUD DE LOS PROFESIONALES DE LAS EMERGENCIAS ANTE LA PERSONA CON RIESGO DE SUICIDIO O CONDUCTA SUICIDA. Poley Guerra, Alfredo Jesús; García Velázquez, Ma del Castillo; Pérez Galán, Ricardo José // Ciberrevista Enfermeriadeurgencias.com;Mar/Abr2012, Issue 24, p32
OMS defines "suicidal" as any action by which an individual themselves cause damage, regardless of the degree of lethal intent or not you know the real reasons (OMS, 1976). Since this phenomenon is becoming more prevalent in our society, and since the emergency teams are the ones who most often...