PUT IT THIS WAY
- Why life gets better as you age. Finnamore, Suzanne // Redbook;Nov99, Vol. 193 Issue 6, p122
Presents the thoughts of a woman about turning 40. Acceptance of one's self; Six truths about being 40; Benefits of turning 40.
- The age of comfort. Blair, Amanda // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2013, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p103
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of living as a middle age woman.
- Profile. // MidLife Woman;Apr96, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p11
Focuses on being a middle aged woman. Life pattern; Views about being middle aged; Time management.
- Updates. // MidLife Woman;Feb97, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p7
Presents information relating to issues concerning middle age women. Discussion in relation to topics on menopause and midlife; Usage of remifemin for hot flashes; Combination of substances which has shown promising in promoting hair growth; Results of a study conducted on breast cancer in...
- 'I found out that life begins at 35'. // Redbook;Sep2001, Vol. 197 Issue 3, p88
Relates the stories of several women and how they enjoyed life when they were 35 years old.
- The flaming fifties. Sheehy, Gail // Vanity Fair;Oct93, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p270
Profiles women in their midlife or the `Flaming Fifties'. Dealing with aging; Approach to sexuality; Passage into second adulthood; Privileges of being 50.
- No more middle age. Snowden, Lynn // Harper's Bazaar;Jan97, Issue 3422, p108
Focuses on ways to avoid the middle-aged passage and middle aged women who still look young. Women who are successfully avoiding middle age; Fashion blunders to avoid at all cost; Fashion tips for maximum middle-age avoidance; Ways to avoid middle age lifestyle; Things that just scream `middle...
- The Bookshelf. // Women's Review of Books;Nov2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p25
Presents a list of books on women, which include 'Encyclopedia of Women in the Middle Ages,' by Jennifer Lawler.
- Put it This Way. Jones, Franklin P. // Saturday Evening Post;2/4/1956, Vol. 228 Issue 32, p66
The article presents several quotes about various subjects including one on the disadvantage of being middle-aged and another on a modern girl.