- Just the facts, please. Bennett, Jo; Maurer, Rolf // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p86
Presents the responses of various persons in the publishing industry on the use of fact checkers to insure the accuracy of articles.
- A brave new world of books. Taylor, Sally // Publishers Weekly;08/25/97 Supplement, Vol. 244 Issue 35, pS3
Considers the role of Spain in the realm of Spanish-language book publishing. Percentage of Spanish language titles produced in Spain; Comparisons of populations in Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America and South America; Comparisons of numbers of titles published; Outlook...
- RECENT PUBLICATIONS. // Quarterly Journal of Economics;May46, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p470
Presents a lists of publications related to economics as of May 1946.
- On the information and selection function of economics articles--claims and reality. Meyer, Dirk // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Fall2000, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p49
Focuses on the standards of awareness among academics about their communication systems. Elucidation of the market relations surrounding the publication of manuscripts or articles; Information and selection function.
- The publisher's view. Saugman, Per // British Medical Journal;10/29/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6095, p1127
Focuses on the main categories of medical literature. Ways of writing medical books; Discussion of the aims of the author and publisher; Difficulty of monograph from the publisher's point of view.
- Water, water everywhereâ€¦. Hammond, Andrew // Middle East;Mar2003, Issue 332, p60
Focuses on the literary culture in Arab countries. Reasons for low publication of literary books in Arab countries; Impact of economic recession on book publishing; Influence of English language on Arab literature.
- Gay fiction for kids: Is anyone out there publishing it? Garden, Nancy // Lambda Book Report;Nov97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p25
Opinion. Discusses the publication of gay fiction for children in the United States. Names of books published for children; Information on various publications of these type of books; Details on limited publications.
- QUERIES. // American Notes & Queries;Dec62, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p54
Presents queries related to publishing and literature.
- The children's mass market business. Lodge, Sally // Publishers Weekly;12/1/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 49, p27
Focuses on the children's mass market publishing business. The highs and lows of the business; The areas of expansion; How the turmoil affecting mass marketing giant Western Publishing opened the doors for some competitors; New ventures and renewed efforts; Flexibility in formats; Price points;...
- Top publishers' sales. // Library Talk;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p13
Reports on children's trade publishers with the highest sales in 1995, according to a survey by `Publishers Weekly.' Golden Books as the publisher with the highest sales figures.