- XM Stock Offering To Fund Operations Into 2003. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p54
Reports the amount of cash raised from the public offering of shares of stock by XM Satellite Radio Holdings company in Washington.
- BUSINESS NOTES. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/9/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p46
Presents news briefs on the consumer electronics industry as of February 9, 2004. Finalization of the public offering of shares of XM Satellite Radio Holdings; Amount in common stock sold by digital video recorder company TiVo to institutional investors.
- Extra subs fuel XM stox. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;7/5/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the increase in the price of the stocks of XM company on July 1, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. Factors contributing to the increase in the shares; Financial performance of the company.
- MARKET FOCUS. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/29/2006, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p11
The article presents information related to the aerospace industry. It is reported that investors to the aircraft interiors supplier B/E Aerospace Inc. were shocked at the news related to founder/CEO Amin J. Khoury's connection to a semiconductor equipment manufacturer. The news caused decline...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p48
Presents statistical data of the stock market performance of several multimedia systems companies in the U.S., as of April 2004. Reason for the decline of the stocks of XM; Impact of the poor performance of the motion picture "The Alamo" in the box office on Comcast Corp.; Closing prices of the...
- XM Emerges With Refi Deal. // Bank Loan Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the launch of a tender offer by Washington-based XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. The company is tendering its high yield bond debt and refinancing it with a 250 million revolving fund and 800 million dollars in new bond debt. XM also stated that it is presently looking to...
- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;2/13/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p34
The article presents news briefs on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of February 13, 2006. XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. signed a three-year exclusive deal with television personality Oprah Winfrey. The share price of Univision Communications Inc. increased when it announced its...
- Satellite radio merger deserves lousy reception. // Automotive News;2/26/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6244, p12
The article comments on the proposed merger between XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. and Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. Officials from both acknowledge that merger talks were spurred by plummeting stock prices. Now the satellite radio companies want to change the rules at the expense of their...
- Radio static. Sperling, Nicole // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/9/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 10, p13
Focuses on the satellite radio stocks of Merrill Lynch affecting both XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. and Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. Reason for the issuance of downgrades; Decrease on the satellite-communications index; Failure of business plans.