Here! Hits California Film Festival
- IN THE KNOW!! // Hollywood Scriptwriter;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p29
The article offers news briefs related to the film and television industry as of February 2008. The Tiburon International Film Festival, which will open on March 2008, will have a monthly movie trivia until its opening, and those who will correctly answer the trivia will receive a complimentary...
- Bulletin board. // SHOOT;3/5/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p22
This article presents information on events related to television advertising that will take place from February to April, 2004. Producing Television Commercials, a course taught at the New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies, New York will be held between February...
- the SKiNNY. Horwitch, Lauren // Back Stage West;10/26/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p3
The article presents news briefs related to the entertainment industry in the U.S. FirstStage Theatre is accepting plays for its 10th annual One-Act Contest. Friends co-creator Marta Kauffman is writing and will executive-produce her first pilot since the hit NBC sitcom ended. Submissions are...
- 'Peace' doc to open Monte Carlo TV fest. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;6/3/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 41, p5
The article offers information on the 49th Monte Carlo TV Festival which will begin on June 7, 2009 in Monaco. It states that the festival will start with the world premiere of the documentary film "Black Door Channels: The Price of Peace." Moreover, the celebrities who are expected to attend...
- the SKiNNY. Horwitch, Lauren // Back Stage West;4/27/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p3
The article presents news briefs related to television broadcasting and films in the U.S. In Comedy Central's Test Pilots, future showrunners will compete online for a development deal with the network's new broadband channel, MotherLoad. Casting director Denise Chamian is attached to cast...
- Malaga tunes in TV marts. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;3/14/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 54, p22
Reports that the Malaga Spanish Film Festival is launching in 2005 a TV Market and minimart ArtTV.
- LOCAL STATIONS DON'T GO BEGGING. Meils, Cathy // Variety;6/14/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 5, p24
Focuses on the 10th International Festival of Local Television Broadcasters, held on June 5, 2004 in Prague, the Czech Republic. History of the festival; Television programs which won Golden Beggar awards from the festival.
- S. AFRICA UNZIPS FOR ANOTHER QUICKIES. de Jager, Christelle // Daily Variety;10/18/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the one-minute film festival that will be held in South Africa in the years 2002-2003, in its second year, which will also be broadcast on television.
- Nets sponsor Gotham TV fest. Morfoot, Addie // Daily Variety;8/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 40, p32
Reports on the collaboration of various networks to sponsor the New York Television Festival in New York City.