- IATSE UNIONIZES 'CAMPUS' McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;6/1/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 43, p4
The article reports that International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees has unionized the crew of Oxygen Networks' upcoming "Campus Ladies" from Campus Ladies Productions. The union said the Los Angeles based television series, with a budget of under $400,000, has an order of 10 episodes...
- Breathing New Life Into Oxygen. Guthrie, Marisa // Broadcasting & Cable;4/13/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 15, p12
The article discusses various developments of Oxygen Media in the U.S. Accordingly, it details NBC Universal's acquisition of Oxygen Media in January 2008 where it undergoes several changes on its operations. It explores the growth of the year-to-year profit of Oxygen, and the growth of its...
- NETS 'MAD' ABOUT RERUNS. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/13/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 29, p9
Looks into the collaboration between cable TV network Nick at Nite, Oxygen Media Inc. and Sony Pictures TV to showcase the rerun of TV programs such as "Mad About You" and "The Nanny" in the U.S. Amount of money Sony Pictures will get out of the agreement; Identification of other famous sitcoms...
- UN's digital bows. // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p6
Reports that TLN Telelatino, an ethnic specialty channel, will launch three premium Italian digital television channels in one package in Canada in November 2004.
- VANITIES. // Vanity Fair;Jan2005, Issue 533, p72
Features the TV program "The Magazine" in the U.S. Description of one episode titled "Lunch-with-Hitchens Challenge;" Accusation made to Edwin Coaster for sabotaging the TV franchise in the telephone; Response of Leslie Moonves, chairman and CEO of CBS TV network, regarding the matter.
- In the Life interviews Howard Dean, looks at circuit parties, lesbian rabbis. // Empty Closet;Feb2004, Issue 365, pB1
Reviews the television program "In the Life."
- passions: Doctor Who. // BOYZ;12/11/2008, Issue 902, p78
The article focuses on the television program "Doctor Who." The show was originally made as a children's program, but it became more adult over the years. The author shares his experience of attending a "Doctor Who" convention in Newcastle, England. The author was amazed to see the age span of...
- friends till the end. // Cosmo Girl;May2004, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p52
Presents a quiz about the episodes and cast of the television program "Friends."
- Here's to Local Yokels. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 43, p49
Presents an article on the concept of the variety show "Gimme the Mike!," from Post-Newsweek. Views on local television in the U.S.