Google Eyes CES, NBA Content
- CBS's reality check. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on the summer offering on television programs of CBS Television Network in the United States. Sponsorship packages offered by CBS; Details on the `Survivor' show; Plans of launching `Big Brother' show; Accounts on marketing strategies of the network.
- Eye picks up three dramas, one laffer. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;5/17/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 31, p13
The article reports on the addition of CBS Television Network's television (TV) programs including "The 2-2" and "Unforgettable."
- Pickups offer a look in the Eye. Hibberd, James; Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;5/18/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 36, p5
The article announces several television programs for the fall primetimes programming schedule of CBS Television Network including "Criminal Minds," "Hawaii Five-O," and the family cop series "Blue Bloods."
- CBS takes seconds of 'Wife,' 'NCIS: LA.' SCHNEIDER, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;1/15/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the launch of second seasons of several television programs of CBS Television Network including "The Good Wife," and "NCIS: Los Angeles."
- Eye picks up pair, axes three rookies. Wallenstein, Andrew; Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;5/16/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 30, p55
The article reports on the changes made by CBS Television Network on its programs in the U.S. in 2011 including the continuation of the series "Persons of Interest" and "Two Broke Girls" and the removal of the shows "Mad Love," "Bleep My Dad Says," and "The Defenders."
- CBS' spring cleaning. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;5/19/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the move of CBS Television Network to have a surprise cancellation of the television programs "The New Adventures of Old Christine" and "Ghost Whisperer" as part of its strategy to open up several new timeslots for another show.
- Eye's on the prize with scripted faves. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;11/21/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 38, p1
The article reports that CBS television network lead in all key categories and claimed 11 of primetime's top 20 scripted series in adult.
- HOOPS SCOOP UP AUDS. KISSELL, RICK // Daily Variety;6/9/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the strong ratings generated by the National Basketball Association (NBA) Finals for American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) against a pair of drama series on rival networks in the U.S. Among the newly launched series, CBS Television Network's "Swingtown" was the more potent,...
- Reality challenge 'Beat the Chefs' on Eye's front burner. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;3/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the television realty show "Beat the Chefs," to be featured on CBS Television Network.