New on Wheels
- OEMs look to '07 emissions. // Fleet Owner;May2003, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on the anticipation of truck makers to the 2007 emissions regulations for diesel engines in the U.S. Confidence of fleets in the cooled EGR technology; Approach of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to air pollution.
- Rockefeller Introduces Legislation to Suspend EPA Emission Regulation. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);2/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the introduction of the bill to suspend U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission regulation.
- EPA standard calls for cleaner car, truck emissions. // Nation's Health;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p1
Offers a look at the federal emissions standard from the United States Environmental Protection Agency to reduce air pollution. Automobiles affected by the regulation; When the standard will take effect; Significance of the rules; Information on the standard.
- TriPac APU earns SmartWay verification. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p50
The article announces that Thermo King Cop.'s TriPac electric auxiliary idle reduction and temperature management system has received verification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) SmartWay Verified Technologies program.
- Thermo King TriPac GARB certified. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p24
The article reports that the auxiliary power unit (APU) manufacturer Thermo King Corp. has received the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification for its 2013 less-than-25 HP TriPac Evolution auxiliary power unit engine.
- Lincoln, Goodlatte: Cuba, cap-and-trade, EPA and atrazine. Bennett, David // Western Farm Press;8/21/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p20
The article reports on issues that involves the trade with Cuba, cap-and-trade legislation and controversial proposals of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. It mentions that the said issues were addressed in the July National Policy Conference in Washington, D.C. wherein...
- Tier 4i Regulations for Diesel Engines and Gensets Poised for Enforcement. Morris, Lindsay // Power Engineering;Nov2010, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p98
The article discusses the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4 i) air emission regulations. The regulation requires mobile engines and non-stationary engines higher than 130 brake kilowatts (bKW) to have a 90 percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) from...
- EPA considers `off-ramp' for New Source Review compliance. Boschee, Pam // Electric Light & Power;Feb2000, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the proposal of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to revise the New Source Review (NSR) regulations directed to control emissions from electric utilities. Proposals submitted by several utility companies; Protest of Representative David McIntosh on EPA...
- Red Tape Slowing U.S. Manufacturers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 36, p27
The article reports on the rejection by the U.S. Court of Appeals of a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ruling on cross-state air emissions.