People and Positions
- No-Lube fifth-wheel technology from Holland. Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2002, Vol. 159 Issue 4, p88
Introduces the Laser-Induced Surface Improvements wheel system by Holland Hitch Co. and The Holland Group. Elimination of the need for lubrication; Replacement of top-plate inserts with non-lube compound; Creation of a lube-free locking system using coating processes.
- Wabash National honors its top suppliers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p10
The article focuses on the move of Wabash National Corp. to host its annual supplier conference to recognize top suppliers in the truck and trailer industry.
- Wabash National Corp raising trailer prices. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the plans of Wabash National Corp. to increase the price of their trailers in the U.S. in May 2004. Reason cited for the price increase plans.
- After the fall. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p24
Discusses the recovery of U.S. trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. from its poor market condition in 2000. Challenges that the firm has faced; Factors that helped direct improvements in the way the company builds trailers; Progress that it has made in improving its manufacturing operation.
- PSI presents award to Wabash National. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p12
The article announces Wabash National Tank Trailer Division as the 2014 recipient of the Taker OEM Excellence Award.
- Wabash National expands product line. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the expansion line of trailer products of Wabash National Corp. Flatbed and dropdeck trailers released by the company; Agreement with Transcraft Corp. to market the trailers.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p92
The article presents an update on executives in the manufacturing sector. Joe Zachman was appointed as senior vice president of manufacturing at Wabash National Corp. and Ora Edwards as manager of aftermarket parts at Hyundai Translead in the truck, trailer and body original equipment...
- Wabash Makes Management Changes. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/17/2014, p1
The article announces several personnel changes made at Wabash National Corporation including Jeff Taylor as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Don Hurtt as Vice President of Tax and Treasurer and Tom Rodak as Vice President of Corporate Marketing.
- Japanese firm buys RoadRailer demo set. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that the demonstration set of RoadRailer intermodal equipment from Wabash National Corp. was purchased by Shiga Transport Co. Ltd. The Japanese company, which represents the trucking industry in the country, bought the equipment to determine whether the RoadRailer intermodal...