New Products from NTDA's allied members
- Ancra introduces lighter 7 mm winches. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 1/2013, p12
This article presents information on the 7 millimeter winches that is lighter yet maintains the strength of a 9 millimeter frame offered by Ancra International.
- Lightweight winches. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p92
The article offers brief information on the 7 millimeter winches from Ancra International.
- Winches galore. // Fleet Owner;May2007, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates the EZ Torque Winch trailer equipment from Ancra International LLC.
- Ancra reveals ratchet-cap winch. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p36
Features the SilverCap ratchet-cap winch for trailers launched by Ancra International. Projected impact of using the product on flatbed trailer loading; Product design; Working load limit rating of the product.
- HD clutch self adjusts. // Fleet Owner;May2004, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p75
Features the Twin XTend, a 15.5-inch self-adjusting clutch for Class 8 trucks developed by ArvinMeritor's Commercial Vehicle Systems (CVS) and its partner ZF Sachs AG. Key features of the clutch, including controlled center plate release to prevent clutch drag; Upgrade of ArvinMeritor's RideStar...
- What's your market position? Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p105
The article focuses on the National Truck Equipment Association's (NTEA) Application Market Data by State and Metropolitan Area Report. Doyle Sumrall, NTEA's director of business development, said the report is a good tool to help improve profit. It can also serve as model, and can be modified...
- TTMA adds associate membership category. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p12
Reports that a category of Associate Membership for cargo tank repair facilities has been approved by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Tank Conference Executive Committee and the TTMA board of directors. Requirements for admission as an associate member in the category.
- Ancra. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p46
Introduces the SilverCrap ratchet-crap winch for flatbed trailer loading developed by Ancra International LLC's Cargo Systems Division. Capacity of the winch; Instructions for using the ratchet-cap; Contact information.
- Flatbed tie-down meets new regs. // Fleet Owner;May2004, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p80
Features GridLock, a sliding trailer cargo bracket developed by Ancra International that lets flatbed operators secure loads according to the tie-down standards enacted by the U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. High-strength aluminum bracket; Key features; Comments of sales...