Trailer dealers and their OEMs
- Utility Trailer Adds New Dealer Location in Colombia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the opening of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.'s new dealer location in Bogota, Colombia which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Utility Trailer de Mexico S.A. de C.V., and highlights the importance of Colombia as a gateway to South America and its growing economy.
- IN BRIEF. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2015, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p17
The article offers news briefs related to trucking which include the trailer roll stability protection added by Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., the third dealership opened by Peterbilt Manitoba Ltd., and the support announced by Ryder System Inc. to the Trucking System Inc. initiative.
- Utility Trailer expands Arkansas dry van plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the expansion of the dry van plant of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. in Paragould, Arkansas as of September 2004. Reason for the expansion; Significance of the expansion to the local economy; Number of local residents employed by Utility Trailer.
- IN BRIEF. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p24
The article offers U.S. news briefs as of April 2014 related to trucking industries. New Diamond Logic feature added by Navistar International Corp., commercial trucks manufacturer, for the vocational truck market. Factory-installed Bendix ADB22X front and rear air disc brakes introduced by...
- 90 big ones. // Fleet Owner;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p91
Reports on United States-based Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.'s celebration of its 90th anniversary.
- Trailer manufacturers up again in 2011. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the performance of the 25 largest truck trailer manufacturers for the calendar 2011 which registered an increase of 78%. It cites the van trailer producers as the most productive manufacturers having manufactured more than 3/4 of the total output by the companies that...
- Stability Rules the Trailer Industry. SCHENCK, PAUL // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2014, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p22
The article reports the 2013 performance of individual trailer manufacturers after the survey by Trailer/Body Builders magazine. It mentions the period of stability, the forecast for 2014, and the benefits of a flat growth. Details on net sales, shipment figures, and the expectations of...
- Utility Trailer opens Pharr TX dealership. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the opening of a Utility Trailer Sales Southeast Texas Inc. dealership at Pharr, Texas in 2007. A Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. dealer, Utility Trailer Sales has been providing service since 1970 and its new dealership at Pharr sits on 18 acres with 8,700 square feet...
- Dealership profit slips in 1st quarter. Harris, Donna // Automotive News;5/26/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6039, p50
The historic low interest rates that increased automobile dealership profits in 2002 in the U.S. failed to mask other growing expenses in the first quarter of 2003 as of May 2003. The average dealership's profit margin before taxes sank to 2.0 percent in the first quarter of this year from 2.4...