Truck equipment update
- Reading unveils its revamped website. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p56
The article announces the 2015 launch of vocational truck bodies Reading Truck Body LLC's revamped website accessible at www.ReadingBody.com.
- New bodies for work trucks. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p35
The article presents a comparison of several truck bodies, including the aluminum Classic II service body from Reading, Signature body from Signature Industries and a hybrid refrigeration system from Kidron.
- Feterl Manufacturing. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p58
Reports that Feterl Manufacturing has expanded its Special Trucks Division doubling the division's production capacity.
- Fiberglass Service Bodies Offer Savings, Looks and Value. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p28
Focuses on fiberglass service bodies from Brand FX Body Co. to maximize work-truck productivity. Features; Benefits; History of the company.
- Reading Truck Body Expanding Aluminum CSV Line for 2015 Ford Transit. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/22/2014, p1
The article evaluates the aluminum Classic Service Van (CSV) from Reading Truck Body LLC specifically designed for the 2015 Ford Transit and adds that Reading will participate in Ford's "Truth About Transit Tour" beginning in New York from July 28-August 1, 2014.
- Reading adds aluminum body for ProMaster van. // Fleet Owner;Nov2014, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p1
The article evaluates the Ram ProMaster cutaway chassis body for vans from Reading Truck Body LLC.
- Reading Truck Body Acquired by Poindexter. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/2/2015, p2
The article announces the acquisition made by J. B. Poindexter & Co. Inc. to Reading Truck Body, which includes Reading Truck Body LLC, which has a manufacturing plant in Reading, Pennsylvania as well as five company-owned installation facilities operating as Reading Equipment & Distribution LLC.
- J B Poindexter acquires Reading Truck Body. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2015, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that J. B. Poindexter & Company Inc. purchased Reading Truck Body, covering the manufacturing facility in Reading, Pennsylvania and 5 Reading Equipment & Distribution installation plants of the latter.
- Fort Worth approves agreements for new jobs, expansions. Howe, Aleshia // Fort Worth Business Press;7/19/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the awarding of two economic development agreements by the Fort Worth City Council in Texas to Brand FX and Pratt Industries.