Mack unveils new engine family, truck models for '06
- Mack goes for the long haul with Millennium Sleeper. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;Apr95, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p59
Features the Millennium Sleeper line of trucks developed by Mack Truck. Design specifications; Driver amenities; Space and storage provisions.
- Mack Granite. Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p28
Evaluates the Granite Series designed for dump, refuse, mixer and vocational tractor applications from Mack Trucks Inc. Features; Performance rating; Product offerings.
- Mack Performance Tour hits the road with new trucks equipped with US 2007-certified engines. Kolman, David A. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p28
The article highlights the Mack Performance Tour which was held in June 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada. During the event, Mack Trucks Inc. launched its new model trucks equipped with the company's U.S. 2007 emissions-certified MP Engines. With the theme "Breakthrough Innovation," the tour is intended...
- Bulldogs bark for LNG. // Fleet Owner;Jul97, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p63
Announces the liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel version of the MR and LE truck models by Mack Trucks Incorporated. Features of the truck; Information on the power module; Specifications of the engine; Comments from Steve Ginter, vocational product manager.
- Delivering the merchandise. Bald, Jim // Overdrive;Aug94, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p38
Presents an evaluation of the Mack CH600 tractor. Engine specifications; Sleeper provisions; Electronic equipment; Performance driving; Serviceability; Aluminum utilization to reduce tare weight.
- Mack makes Body Builder manuals available as free downloads. // Fleet Owner;Apr2014, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on the 2014 plan of Mack Trucks to make its "Body Builder" manuals available for free to truck body builders as downloads from www.MackTrucks.com.
- Mack Axle Back Propels Trucking Forward. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. has unveiled an axle back version of its Granite model--heavy-duty Class 8 conventional straight truck designed for the North America market. It is reported that the Granite Axle BackTM vehicle option for maximizing the productivity and profitability of...
- TRUCKS: Concrete Applications. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/28/2004, Vol. 252 Issue 26, p35
The brochure "Trucks: Concrete Applications," offers detailed information on Mack Trucks Inc.'s Granite series construction trucks. The series includes heavy-duty class-8 conventional straight models that can be configured as a mixer, dump or tractor hauling heavy equipment Features such as its...
- Mack Granite Axle Back: a step forward for trucks. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p57
Features the Granite Axle Back Class 8 truck launched by Allentown, Pennsylvania-based Mack Trucks Inc. Exterior design of the truck; Specifications; Contact information for more details on the product.