Dodge gets bigger with Mega Cab Dually
- KEEP ON TRUCKIN' Juarez, Vanessa // Newsweek;8/8/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p58
Reviews the Dodge Ram SRT10 pickup truck. Design and performance; Price.
- Turbo Diesel Daze. Bridenbaugh, Daryl // Farm Industry News;Mid-Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p74
Focuses on an event aimed at putting pickup trucks to the torture test in Michigan. Participation of hundreds of diesel pickup trucks; Large following of Dodge diesel trucks; Features and specifications of Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel.
- New Ram on the scene. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Mar2006, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p36
The article reports that the latest Dodge truck is the Ram 3500 chassis cab which, which was launched at the National Truck Equipment Association show in Atlanta, Georgia. The 2007-model Class 3 has a single-rear-wheel GVWR of 10,200 pounds, while maximum GVWR for dual-rear-wheel models is...
- Fuel-sippin' Ram 1500 shakes market. CRUMMETF, DAN // Missouri Ruralist;Oct2012, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p52
The article reports on the upgrades of Ram 1500 pickup which includes V6 Pentastart engine and the venerable 395 horsepower (hp), optional TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, and the UConnect System in the interior.
- '05 Pickup Pumps Iron. Finlay, Steve // Ward's Dealer Business;Sep2004, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p28
Focuses on the redesign of the Dodge Dakota pickup truck. Purpose of the redesign; Chief designer Cliff Wilkins' remarks about the redesigned vehicle; Sales of Dodge Dakota pickups in the U.S. through June 2004.
- 'Dodge Maybach' Kelly, Kevin // Ward's Auto World;Mar2005 Supplement, Vol. 41, p9
Provides information on the '06 Dodge Ram Mega Cab pickup truck introduced by Chrysler Group at the recent auto show in Chicago, Illinois, as of March 2005. Features; Comparison between the Mega Cab and the Dodge Ram Quad Cab; Description of the rear seats.
- Twenty-Six. WHIPPS, KEVIN // Street Trucks;Feb2013, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p108
This article reveals that Juan Ibarra of Miami, Florida, has upgraded his 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 truck to make it stand out during a Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show. Red's of Miami is cited as the truck and auto customizing center which installed Slam Specialties RE7 airbags,...
- GETTING GLASSED. Perronne, Craig // DIRTSports;
The article describes the installation of Glassworks Unlimited fiberglass bedsides from in a Dodge Ram truck. Greg Boardman of Desert Racing Concepts installed the bedsides. The first step in the installation was making a cut along the seam of the bed using an air chisel. In the rear, a...
- Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Box-Off. // NMPRO - Nursery Management & Production;Sep2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p72
Features the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Box-Off truck for nursery use. Capabilities; Engine; Weight rating.