Mitsubishi bulks up with FE 140
- STATE of the UNION. STURGESS, STEVE // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p80
The article offers information on various trucks showcased at the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, Indiana. Japanese truck manufacturer Hino Motors Ltd. unveiled its new light-duty diesel and hybrid trucks, known in Australia as the Hino 300-series, which are designed to accommodate the U.S. and...
- Medium-duty reframed. // Fleet Owner;Aug2005, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p48
Reports that Mitsubishi Fuso's 2006 medium-duty models FE140, FE145 and FE180 feature a redesigned frame built to make body design and mounting easier. Straight ladder-style frames; Steel frame rails.
- Mitsubishi Fuso. // Fleet Owner;Aug2005, Vol. 100 Issue 8, Following p103
Reports that Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. is working on the final stages of development of its EPA 2007-compliant diesel engines. On-road testing to begin during the latter part of 2005; Equipment arrangement being addressed with U.S. body builders and some end users who require specific...
- Sterling swings wide. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Apr2006, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p49
The article introduces the Sterling 360 created by Sterling Truck Corp. in the U.S. It featured a leading fuel economy, biggest cab, great maneuverability and visibility and an extraordinary design which was based on a Mitsubishi Fuso design. It will be available at selected Sterling dealers and...
- Free Canter service parts. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2010, p30
The article offers information on the Canter -- We Promise service parts promotion launched by Fuso in New Zealand which will cover any Fuso Canter purchased between July and the end of 2010 for the first 200,000 kilometers or 24 months of its working life.
- Fuso Canter becomes a Wing van. // Motor Transport;11/20/2008, p10
The article reports that Wing Security Ltd. buys two Canters from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp. It mentions that the Canters are used to remove illegally parked cars from the streets in London, England. It states that the Canters are designed for the Metropolitan Police with the required...
- A perfect fit. Childress, Wayne // Beverage World;Apr95, Vol. 114 Issue 1589, p50
Focuses on Mickey Truck Bodies' manufacturing principles for the beverage industry. Trends in the sizes of trailers and bay configurations; Advent of the double-bottoming and vending body; Safety features of company's trucks.
- GM picks new plastic for truck fenders. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;Jan1998, Vol. 178 Issue 1, p45
Focuses on the 1999 GMT800 Sportside trucks' switch from sheet molding compound (SMC) to reinforced reaction-injection-moulded (RRIM) rear fenders. Comments from Maryann Combs, director of body engineering for GM Truck Group; Comparison of SMC to RRIM; Advantages of using RRIM on the trucks.
- GLOBAL ROAMING. // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information on two columns by the journal's correspondents Steve Sturgess and Brian Weatherley where they unveil various new trucks.