International unveils 4100, 4200 4x4
- ON THE ROAD WITH SUZUKI'S SAMURAI. Darrow, Barbara // Design News;10/3/88, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p206
Suzuki Samurai looks like a truck but is sold like a car. More evidence of this split personality: It's a four-wheel-drive vehicle on a truck chassis with a floor plug to drain the interior of rainwater. But Samurai weighs a paltry 2000 lbs and can come with 90 pricey options, including vanity...
- International unveils Class 6 4x4. // Fleet Owner;Nov2005, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p48
Features the Class 6 truck manufactured by International Truck and Engine Corp. Key features of the vehicle; Assessment of its maneuverability.
- Major Redesign Marks 2005 Models from Mitsubishi Fuso. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that the new lineup of 2005 Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.'s cabover medium-duty trucks evidence enhancements and upgrades, including a road-to-roof redesign for the FE models. Eight models cover weight ratings from Class 3 through Class 7 and address virtually every...
- International Truck & Engine Corp. // Fleet Owner;Aug2005, Vol. 100 Issue 8, Following p103
Reports that International Truck and Engine Corp. is in the midst of summer testing for its 2007 engine designs. Expectation that testing will soon show that its full line of 2007 engines will deliver fuel economy, reliability and durability comparable to today's diesels; Green Diesel Technology...
- CM TruckZone at SED is set to be the biggest and best yet. // Commercial Motor;1/26/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5162, p13
The article previews the Site Equipment Demonstration which will be held near Northamptonshire, England on May 16-18, 2006. Truck manufacturers to participate include Iveco and Renault. Swedish van racking specialist Edstrom will also be involved. A demonstration area will be showcasing the...
- Switch to the Future. Bissontz, Jay // Roads & Bridges;Oct2003, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p32
Evaluates the International Diamond Logic technology, a multiplexed electrical control system that accelerates the road construction truck chassis-and-body customization process, from International Truck Engine. Features of the technology; Design of the technology; Advantages of the technology...
- Bigfoot leaves an impression. Bandle, Scott // Jefferson County Journal;6/8/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 23, pA4
The article reports on the highlights of the 5th Annual Bigfoot and Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Open House event held in Hazelwood, Missouri in June 2011.
- Call company by its first name. Kelley, Ken // Roads & Bridges;Feb2001, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the change in the name of Navistar International Corp. to International Truck and Engine Corp. Reason for the change in the company name; Successful truck manufacturing operations; Difficulties experienced; Contribution of engine development to the business operations.
- Looking forward. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p40
Reports on the decision of International Truck and Engine Corp. to reopen its rebuilt truck plant in Garland, Texas. Reason for the decision to reopen; Production capacity of the rebuilt truck plant; Significance of the renovation of the Garland truck plant.