OEMs detail '06 changes at Truck Product Conference
- Mega Cab from Dodge. // Fleet Owner;Jul2005, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p28
Presents the Dodge Mega Cab package for all 2006 Dodge Ram pickups, introduced at the "Innovations Symposium" sponsored by parent company DaimlerChrysler in June 2005 in Washington, D.C. Interior space and cab configuration; Leg room of the rear-passenger area of the Dodge Ram Mega Cab.
- 2010 Ram: Tough on the outside, smooth on the inside. Weaks, Kevin // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;1/6/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p7
The article focuses on the brief history, awards, and marketing of the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 truck in the U.S.
- BRIEFLY. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p21
Presents news briefs related to trucking in the U.S. as of October 1, 2003. Establishment of the Volvo Truck Leasing System by Volvo Trucks North America; Schedule of the conference of the National Association of Small Trucking Cos. for the year; Decision of International Truck and Engine Corp....
- Truck Product Conference looks to 2005 offerings. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p40
Highlights the 2004 Truck Product Conference of the National Truck Equipment Association in Dearborn, Michigan. Update on the commercial truck program of Dodge; Chassis measuring session offered by Ford Trucks; Truck series introduced by International Truck and Engine Corporation.
- Dodge gets bigger with Mega Cab Dually. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2005, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p50
This article features the 2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Dually truck from Dodge. The ram truck was considered the largest cab in the pickup truck segment. The truck has dual rear wheels that expand the rear-wheel track at a certain length. In addition, the Mega Cab Dually provides more payload...
- New Ram on the scene. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Mar2006, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p36
The article reports that the latest Dodge truck is the Ram 3500 chassis cab which, which was launched at the National Truck Equipment Association show in Atlanta, Georgia. The 2007-model Class 3 has a single-rear-wheel GVWR of 10,200 pounds, while maximum GVWR for dual-rear-wheel models is...
- Dodge brings a luxury touch to its trucks. Bowens, Greg // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/16/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 39, p27A
Features the 2006 Dodge Ram pickup trucks from DaimlerChrysler AG. Incorporation of a full-screen navigation system developed by Alpine Electronics Inc. in the new models; Schedule of releasing the vehicle; Representation of the most dramatic example of options migrating from cars and sport...
- YI-HAA! Sherman, Don // Boating;Mar2009, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p18
The article evaluates the Dodge Ram Laramie 1500 truck.
- 2007 Dodge Ram 1500. // Landscape & Irrigation;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p46
The article evaluates the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 truck and offers information on the interior, engine and safety/security features.