Kenworth passes the others in customer satisfaction
- Kenworth leads the pack in satisfaction study. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p12
Reports that Kenworth Truck Co. has achieved the highest ranking in customer satisfaction among vocational segment Class 8 truck owners in the U.S.
- Front Engine PTOs Now Available on Kenworth T800s. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p56
Reports on Kenworth's FEPTO truck that is designed for snowplow, municipal dump, mixer, refuse and crane applications. Front-frame extension; Difference from the standard T800 short hood; Radiator-mounted grille.
- Kenworth leads the field in customer satisfaction for Class 8 truck owners. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p17
The article reports that Kenworth Truck Co. led the highest ranking in customer satisfaction among Class 8 truck owners in the U.S. It states that the annual study evaluates the performance of manufacturer in the areas including vehicle performance, quality, and cost of ownership. It indicates...
- Kenworth Work Trucks Brochure Offers Key Information on Dump Trucks, Mixers, Heavy Haulers and Loggers. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2001, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p44
Presents information on the brochure offered by Kenworth Work Trucks to vocational truck operators. Features of the brochure; Internet site of Kenworth.
- Class 8 sales decline 37.1% in October for 7th straight monthly loss. Stoll, John // Automotive News;11/27/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5905, p53
Reports the sales decline of Class trucks in the United States. Number of trucks sold; Loss of Kenworth Truck Co. and Freightliner Corp.; Slump on the sale of Class 7 trucks.
- Kenworth expanding Ohio plant. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2006, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the expansion of the Kenworth Truck Co.'s production plant in Chillicothe, Ohio. The project will add 105,000 square feet to the facility. The said project started in July 2006 and is scheduled for completion in the summer. It will add new manufacturing technologies and...
- Kenworth introduces new T660 model with 2007 engines. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p26
The article reports that Kenworth Truck Co. has introduced its new Kenworth T660 aerodynamic model, which will be available for customer delivery with the new 2007 engines in the U.S. According to Kenworth, its advanced forward lighting system and stylish grille are striking visual features of...
- KW Celebrates Production of 250,000th Model T600. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on Kenworth Truck Co.'s manufacturing plant in Chillicothe, Ohio, recently celebrating the production of its 250,000th truck, a new 2006 Model Kenworth T600 with 72-inch AeroCab sleeper. Halvor Lines of Superior, Wisconsin purchased it.
- Kenworth adds components to standard equipment list. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p41
Describes Kenworth Truck Co.'s Class 8 truck line for model year 2006, launched at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Speedometer and tachometer cluster; Instrument and control panel; Interior lighting.