Custom Truck Sales marks 40 years as Kenworth dealer
- CTS marks 40 years as Kenworth dealer. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that Customs Truck Sales (CTS) celebrated its 40th anniversary as Kenworth Truck Co. dealer in Canada. CTS was formed in 1965 by the Leach family. The Winnipeg location is the largest facility of CTS employing 75 people. The Saskatoon location and Regina headquarters both...
- Custom Truck Sales Marks 50th Anniversary as Kenworth Dealership in Canada. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/6/2015, p1
The article reports on the 50th anniversary celebration by Kenworth truck dealer Custom Truck Sales, organizing five customer events that attracted 1,000 customers at its dealership in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Topics discussed include views of Custom Truck Sales President Brent Leach, the...
- Kenwoith Celebrates Historic 700,000th Truck. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p22
Reports that Kenworth Truck Co. celebrated its historic 700,000th truck produced in the company's 82 years during a special ceremony at Kenworth's manufacturing plant in Renton, Washington. Details about the manufacture of 2006 Model W900 with 72-inch AeroCab Aerodyne sleeper produced for...
- Kenworth marks nine decades in business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p10
The article mentions the anniversary of Kenworth Truck Co., a Paccar truck company, which has been in business for 90 years.
- Groups petition for changes to HOS rule. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the 25th anniversary of truck dealer Kenworth Toronto in Ontario. Company history; Store branches; Increase in the sales of its vocational trucks Kenworth T800 and Kenworth T300.
- Custom Truck opens new facility in Saskatchewan. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/31/2015, p1
The article informs that Custom Truck Sales has opened a new parts and service facility in Swift Current, Saskatchewan. It mentions the views of Brent Leach, president of Custom Truck Sales, on providing parts and service support to agricultural, manufacturing and oil and gas sectors and to...
- Kenworth of Peterborough opens new dealership. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/ 2/2013, p3
The article reports that Kenworth Trucks has opened a full-service dealership at a renovated facility in Peterborough, Ontario.
- Kenworth of Lincoln opens new dealership. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 6/2013, p5
The article reports on the opening a Kenworth truck parts and services dealership at a remodeled facility near the U.S. Interstate 80 and Highway 77 interchange in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- SHORT HAULS. // Overdrive;Apr2004, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p75
Reports on the opening of Kenworth of Birmingham, Alabama's largest truck dealership facility owned by Kenworth Truck Co.