Cummins, Dongfeng to design engine
- Cummins, Dongfeng to design engine. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p42
The article reports that Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co. has started the development of a 13-liter heavy-duty truck engine for the heavy-duty truck market in China. Dongfeng Cummins is the joint venture of Cummins Inc. and Dongfeng Motor Co. The electronic engine will feature a power range from 400...
- CHINA: Chinese government approves AB Volvo and Dongfeng JV. Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);1/22/2014, p1
The article reports that Chinese government has approved the joint venture between AB Volvo and Dongfeng Motor Group Co.
- Second DPCA plant underway in Wuhan. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jan/Feb2007, p11
This article focuses on the new joint venture plant of Peugeot CitroÃ«n and Dongfeng Motor Group in Wuhan, China. It will be dedicated to the production of vehicles built on PSA Peugeot CitroÃ«n's Platform 3. Information is presented on the target schedule of its operation and the target...
- FRANCE: PSA and Dongfeng finalise deal. Lewis, Tony // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);3/30/2014, p2
The article reports on the agreement between automobile makers PSA Peugeot CitroÃ«n and Dongfeng Motor Group to manufacture and sell 1.5 million vehicles at Dongfeng Peugeot-CitroÃ«n Automobile Ltd. (DPCA), the joint venture created in Wuhan, China by the companies, per year in 2020.
- Nissan encourages suppliers to move to China. Webb, Alysha // Automotive News;5/31/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6096, p38H
The U.S. suppliers can get a bigger piece of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s business, but they may have to come to China to do it. Nissan is encouraging international suppliers to set up factories in China because few local suppliers meet its criteria for quality, cost, delivery and product...
- DANA, DONGFENG WILL PRODUCE AXLES IN CHINA. // Forging;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the agreement of Dana Corp. and Dongfeng Motor Co. to form a joint-venture company to develop and produce commercial vehicle axles in China. Terms of the agreement; Estimation of the investment; Mission statement of both companies.
- Dongfeng: no deal yet with Renault. Webb, Alysha // Automotive News Europe;5/17/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the denial of Dongfeng Motor Corp. that it has finalized an agreement with Renault to build passenger cars in China as of May 2004. Statement issued by Dongfeng spokesman Chen Yun; Value of the joint venture of Dongfeng with Nissan and Renault; Percentage of Nissan stocks owned by...
- Dongfeng expands electronics R&D. // Automotive Engineer;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p49
The article announces the plan of leading chip supplier Freescale Semiconductor Inc. and Chinese original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Dongfeng Motor Corp. to build a joint electronics laboratory in China. The laboratory will develop chip, software and system-level products for next-generation...
- China move closer for Renault. Glover, Maurich // Automotive Engineer;Jun2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p13
Focuses on the discussion of the feasibility of creating a joint venture operation to produce passenger cars by Renault SA and Dongfeng Motor Industrial Investment in China. Involvement of Dongfeng in joint venture arrangements with alliance partners of Renault; Increase in the annual volume of...