- Wabash Inks Agreement to Acquire Walker Group Holdings. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/27/2012, p1
The article announces the acquisition of Walker Group Holdings LLC by Wabash National Corp. (NYSE: WNC) for 360 million U.S. dollars. It discusses the terms of the definitive agreement which transaction may be finalized in the second quarter of 2012. Comment from Wabash President and Chief...
- Wabash National Corp completes acquisition of Walker Group Holdings. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2012, p5
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. completed on May 8, 2012 its acquisition of New Lisbon, Wisconsin-based liquid transportation systems manufacturer, Walker Group Holdings LLC for 360 U.S. million dollars, subject to customary post-closing adjustments. Wabash also successfully...
- Supplier briefs. // Aftermarket Business;05/01/97, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on manufacturers' updates on appointments of top executives, awards, business transactions, acquisitions, promotions and other news about the automobile industry in United States. Brake Parts Incorporated (Raybestos); ACCEL; CRC Industries; ACD Tridon North America, Incorporated,...
- Growth slows for top suppliers in '01. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;6/17/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5987, p1
Reports the decline in the production of automobile parts. Total number of automotive parts delivered by the suppliers to the automobile manufacturers; Effects of higher revenues to the automotive parts suppliers; Gains achieved by the suppliers through mergers and acquisitions.
- Wabash National completes purchase of Walker Group Holdings. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/9/2012, p10
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. has finalized its acquisition of Walker Group Holdings, a manufacturer of liquid transportation systems and engineering products.
- Wabash National to buy Walker Group Holdings. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p11
The article announces the acquisition of Walker Group Holdings LLC by Wabash National Corporation for 360 million dollars.
- Today's Transactions: Wabash Acquires Walker for $360M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/2/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p13
The article focuses on the acquisition of Walker Group Holdings LLC by Wabash National Corp. from private equity firm Insight Equity Holdings LLC for 360 million U.S. dollars.
- Wabash National acquires Transcraft. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p15
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. has acquired Transcraft Corp., one of the U.S. largest designers and manufacturers of flatbed and drop deck trailers. This acquisition makes Wabash National the largest semi-trailer manufacturer in North America. Transcraft had annual sales of...
- Good or bad business cycles, the industry keeps 'plodding along' Silvey, Larry // Aftermarket Business;Dec2000, Vol. 110 Issue 12, p3
Assesses the condition of the automotive aftermarket industry in the United States. Reasons for the low sales; Advice on how the industry should view consolidation; How to build sales from the do-it-yourself automotive business.