END USER SERVICES
- What's new in security products and services. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1982, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p78
Presents advances in security system equipment. Specifications of the MPS-1020 ATM Network Monitoring System developed by Diebold Inc.; Availability of Spectroline Customer Courtesy Cards by Spectronics Corp.; Features of the pre-employment screening techniques by Guardsmark Inc.
- ASG Video. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p41
The article evaluates the ASG Video security services from Alarm Security Group LLC (ASG).
- Theft and the modern store. KOYFMAN, STEPH // Home Channel News;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p15
The article focuses on the theft incident in retail stores. It says that 23 major retailers have apprehended 1.1 million shoplifters and dishonest employees in 2012, based on the 25th Annual Retail Theft Survey by Jack L. Hayes International Inc. President R. Doyle states that the increase in...
- GROUP 4 FALCK COMPANY. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/4/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 31, pS11
Features the Wackenhut Corp., a firm which offers security systems and services in Palm Beach, Florida. History of the company; Mission statement; Range of products and services.
- Hayes makes its 1,000th rollformer. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Mar2006, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p40
The article reports that Hayes International Corp. has reached the industry milestone with the production of its 1,000th rollformer in New Zealand.
- Lean on Your Monitoring Service. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p46
The article talks about the prospect of a third-party monitoring service as a business partner to security dealers and integrators. It is reported that by making third-party monitoring service, a partner, security system industries can improve their revenue in this ongoing economic crisis....
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2006, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p153
The article presents a calendar of events related to security systems industry in the U.S. for the year 2006. The American Society for Industrial Security International Annual Seminar and Exhibits will be held on September 25-28. ASG Security Summit and Expo will held on October 19, 2006. The...
- ASG Security Acquires North Carolina-Based Security Company. Gager, Russ // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of Alarm Security Group LLC (ASG Security) by Landtronics Inc., a security company founded by Roger Landis, in the U.S. The company's 1,600 accounts, $43,000 in recurring monthly revenue (RMR) and nine employees are integrated into ASG's Charlotte office....
- Building on the Basics. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2008, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p38
The article explores the business approach of security equipment company Alarm Security Group LLC (ASG) in Beltsville, Maryland in 2008. Company chief executive officer (CEO) Joe Nuccio admits having the difficulty to cope with the struggling economy but proper planning and determination of the...