ACCESS CONTROLS AND LOCKS
- Tackling Tough Security Challenges. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p28
Reports on the role of Diebold Inc. in improving the electronic security system of the Professional Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Security systems donated by Diebold, GE Security and CBC America Corp.; Diebold's integration of the security systems with the existing cameras and network...
- Access controls & locks. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun98 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p59
Presents a directory on access controls and locks.
- Lock it up. Adams, Bruce // Hotel & Motel Management;10/16/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 18, p42
Focuses on electronic locks as the security device preferred by hoteliers in the United States. Advantages of electronic locks over high-technology locks; Experimental use of automatic dead bolt locks by Marriott hotels; Discussion on the relevance and need for safety in hotels.
- The Breakers installs on-line locking systems. // Hotel & Motel Management;2/3/97, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p48
Reports on Security Innovations' completion of the installation of its ACCESS-PLUS electronic locking system at The Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Bulldog automatic lock eliminates keys while controlling access. // Camping Magazine;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p53
Features the Bulldog automatic solenoid security gate lock. Applications; Design features; Contact information.
- New look to security. Worcester, Barbara A. // Hotel & Motel Management;06/15/98, Vol. 213 Issue 11, p47
Features Ilco Unican Solitaire 710 electronic lock. Design; Specifications.
- Roll Your Own Electronic Lock. Gadre, Dhananjay V. // Electronic Design;02/07/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p130
Describes the design of an electronic security lock using the linear feedback shift register (LFSR) principle. Use of Atmel's AT90S2323 microcontroller; Shapes and connectivity; Use of a programmable device containing a lock algorithm; Embedded version of the lock driver software; FLSR as an...
- Clarification. // Hotel & Motel Management;5/15/2006, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p38
A correction to the article about TimeLox electronic locks and its One-Card Solution that was published in the March 20, 2006 issue is presented.
- Unlocking the Locks. Nelson, Ron // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2009, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p86
A quiz concerning the hardware electronic locks is presented.