FIRE PROTECTION-LIFE SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- MANUFACTURERS BY PRODUCT CATEGORY. // Fire Engineering;Jan2009, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p138
A list of manufacturers by product category is presented, which includes American Trade Mark Co. for acountability systems, Air Vacuum Corp. for air purification systems, and Draeger Safety Inc. for air quality testing and maintenance.
- Fire Extinguisher flaming Training. // Professional Safety;May2006, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p59
The article evaluates the TUTOR training simulator from Draeger Safety systems and offers informations on its specifications and features.
- Safety mask. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/5/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p10
Draeger Safety Inc.'s self contained breathing apparatus has received the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health's chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) certification, a stringent test aimed at protecting U.S. emergency responders from potential threats in...
- Firefighter Safety Makes Its Mark. // Fire Chief;Oct2003, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p82
Evaluates various fire fighting equipment and technology available in the U.S. as of October 2003. Salamander Technologies' RapidTag, a technology that automatically strips bar code or magstripe data from state-issued driver's licenses to create incident-specific credentials; Prism System,...
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Feb2006, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p126
The article introduces several fire services and equipment including Gasalertmicroclip, the toughest, smallest and lowest priced multigas detector from BW Technologies, Ramfan's EV400 16-inch variable speed turbo blower, RAE Systems' Arearae gamma monitor and new Drager Pac 7000 single gas...
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 159 Issue 1, p213
The article presents a comparison of fire safety equipment including products from Draeger Safety Inc., Safety Systems, RAE Systems, J. Neils Enterprises, Smart Energy Solutions and Viking Life-Saving Equipment and offers information on their design, size and tips on how to use them.
- Gas Detection System. // Occupational Hazards;Jul2008, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p59
The article evaluates the Draeger Guardian gas detection system from Draeger Safety Inc.
- Draeger Offers New SCBA. // Professional Safety;Nov2002, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p44
Reports on Draeger Safety's development of AirBoss Plus, a National Fire Protection Association-approved self-contained breathing apparatus. Product features; Design and specifications.
- Disposable Respirator. // Products Finishing;Sep2007, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p70
The article evaluates the Drager X-plore 1300 Series Filtering Facepiece Respirator from Draeger Safety Inc.