- Electronic Media stock index for the week ended Nov. 20. // Electronic Media;11/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p68
Presents statistics showing the stock market performance of several cable television and television networks in the United States as of November 20, 1998. Includes USA Networks; Jones Intercable; Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- Cable stocks undervalued, broker says. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;5/8/95, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p48
Reports on the stock prices of cable television operators. Effect of consolidations and acquisitions on stock prices; Comcast Corp.; Time Warner; Tele-Communications Inc.
- Slumping stocks means media feeling the pinch. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;10/12/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p4
Focuses on the slump in stock prices of media companies in the United States. Possible rise in number of takeovers in the industry; Plans by News Corp. and CBS Corp. to launch publicly traded spinoffs in 1998; Reduction by News Corp. of public stake in its Fox Entertainment Group initial public...
- Electronic Media stock index for the week ended Oct. 2. // Electronic Media;10/12/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p22
Presents data on the stocks performance of electronic media in the United States as of October 2, 1998. Winners; Losers; Unchanged.
- Finance. // Electronic Media;9/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p14
Presents the stock performance of television industry stocks in the United States as of September 6, 1996. Stock name; Closing price; Change from its price on August 30, 1996.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;1/17/95, Vol. 335 Issue 31, p13
Reports on stock prices of companies in the television and motion picture industries in the United States at the New York Stock Exchange, Amex and Nasdaq stock markets for January 16, 1995.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;11/27/95, Vol. 339 Issue 50, p8
Presents information on the stock market of the television and movie industry. NYSE; AMEX; NASDAQ.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;1/13/95, Vol. 335 Issue 30, p14
Presents a chart of stock prices of companies in the motion picture and television industries in the United States as of January 13, 1995. Highs and lows; Closing price; Gains.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;11/6/95, Vol. 339 Issue 37, p9
Reports on the prices of stocks of the television broadcasting and motion picture industries of the United States as of November 3, 1995. NYSE; AMEX; NASDAQ.