Sneak Peek a 'Dunne' Deal
- Court TV, Time Warner 'Power' Up A Dunne Deal. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;3/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p28
Focuses on the decision of television network Court TV to partner with Time Warner Cable to promote the return of the television series "Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice," in January 2006. Use of video-on-demand and Internet components to promote the series; Partnership between...
- Court TV Sets VOD 'Justice' Sneak Peek. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;1/2/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on the efforts by Court TV Co. to build linear ratings for its program Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice. The broadcasting company aims to deliver prime-time cable content on video-on-demand (VOD). It has partnered with Time Warner Cable Inc. to preview a February...
- HYUNDAI TITLE SPONSOR FOR COURT TV'S 'DOMINICK DUNNE'. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/16/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the sponsorship by Hyundia of the new season of the television program "Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice," which premieres on Court TV in January 2006. The sponsorship was negotiated by media buying agency Carat. The sponsorship allows Hyundai spots in all...
- Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice (TV program). Gliatto, Tom // People;7/1/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p28
Reviews the television program 'Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice.'
- Versace goes polar with Absolut. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;01/27/97, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the printed advertising campaign of vodka brand Absolut with designer Giovanni Versace scheduled to appear in the April 1997 issue of `Vogue'. Characteristics of advertisement; Terms of agreement.
- The image maker. Lemon, Brendan // Advocate;7/11/95, Issue 685, p53
Presents fashion designer Gianni Versace's focus on male bodies in advertisements for his clothes. Ads' reflection of Versace's own homosexuality; Release of the book `Men Without Ties'; Relationship with Antonio d'Amico; Versace's lifestyle; Classical ideas in play in Versace's ads.
- Absolut photography. McCarthy, Robert // Photo District News;Nov97, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p140
Describes the advertising photography for Absolut Vodka in the United States. Showcasing of photographer Herb Ritts and murdered fashion designer Gianni Versace in 1997; Appearance of Ritts photographs in an eight-page spread in the April issue of `Vogue' magazine; Details include model Kate...
- He-e-e-re's Gianni! // Esquire;Nov92, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p136
Presents a celebratory retrospective of popular fashion designer Gianni Versace. Celebrity clients; The sizzling sexuality of Versace's clothes; Setting new boundaries; The refined side of Versace's designing; The New York Fashion Institute of Technology's sponsoring of a retrospective of...
- Gianni's shop talk. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/3/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 22, p10
Reports on designer Gianni Versace's delaying of the opening of his Fifth Avenue boutique until late spring 1996. Versace's enlargement of the company's boutique on Rue Faubourg Saint-Honore in Paris, France; Versace's acquisition of space above his boutique in Milan, Italy.