A BODY OF BEAUTIFUL RATINGS
- Broadcast Watch. Ray, Kenneth // Broadcasting & Cable;10/8/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 42, p28
Presents a chart depicting the broadcast network prime time rating in the United States as of September 2001. List of top ten shows of the week; List of the top court shows; Number of viewers for the show 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire.'
- New shows fail to get viewers. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;10/02/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p8
Presents results of a survey on the ratings share of television shows conducted by Nielsen Media Research in the United States as of September 2000. Includes rise in the audience share of the court shows 'Power of Attorney' and 'Judge Hatchett'; Data on viewership of talk shows; Coverage and...
- Big Game Punting. // Entertainment Weekly;02/12/99, Issue 471, p67
Lists the top-rated television programs in the United States for the week of January 25-31, 1999. Viewers' ratings.
- Stage Flight. // Entertainment Weekly;06/18/99, Issue 490, p63
Presents information on the viewership rating of several television programs in the United States from May 24 to June 6, 1999.
- Falling viewer levels sum up sad summer. Miller, Stuart // Variety;9/4/95, Vol. 360 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the impact of a decline in total viewer level on the ratings performance of television networks in the United States during the summer of 1995. Low network household ratings; Audience share and ratings of American Broadcasting Co.'s television series; Ratings performance of National...
- Online TV shows will display content ratings. Sasso, Brendan // Hill;6/12/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 73, p10
The article focuses on the content rating system of the online television (TV) shows in the U.S. which ranges from TV-Y for children to TV-MA for mature audiences.
- Nets get a reality check amid new aud sensibilities. Adalian, Josef; Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;10/1/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 21, p1
Reports the popularity ratings of television shows in the United States. Poor performance of the shows; Factors to the poor performance of the shows; Inquiries to the reaction of television viewers to the shows.
- 'Simpsons' marches past 'Man'. Littleton, Cynthia // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/18/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 19, p4
Reports that television programs 'The Simpsons' and 'Married ... With Children,' broadcast on television network Fox, topped the television viewership ratings in the U.S. on Thursday February 13, 2003. Number viewers who watched the programs on Thursday; Ratings for two programs in adult 18-49...
- PROMO BUZZ DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO RATINGS GROWTH FOR 'FALL FINALES.'. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;12/1/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 43, p4
A chart is presented that shows ratings of fall 2014 finale episodes of several U.S. television programs including "Grey's Anatomy," "Scandal," and "The Blacklist."