THE MULTITASKING MINI
- Human Trafficking. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;10/24/2005, p9
The article reviews the television program "Human Trafficking," starring Mira Sorvino and Donald Sutherland.
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING: THE COMPLETE MINISERIES. Arnold, Thomas K. // Home Media Retailing;4/23/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p24
Reviews "Human Trafficking: The Complete Miniseries," a DVD release of the TV program "Human Trafficking," starring Mira Sorvino, Donald Sutherland and Robert Carlyle.
- Couch Potato Alert. // Current Health 1;Apr/May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p2
Provides information on the Television-Turnoff Week celebrated in the U.S. on April 22 to 28, 2002.
- NATPE's a time to find new model. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p11
Reports the need for the National Association of Television Program Executives to devise a business model for programming and advertising deals in the United States. Analysis of the shift in audience share; Creation of television station platforms aimed at regulating competition; Expansion of...
- Why won't television grow up? Thomas, Vicki; Wolfe, David B. // American Demographics;May95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p24
Emphasizes the need for changes among television networks in order to service a maturing American audience. Growth in the number of experienced, affluent and older customers; Influence of outdated thinking and inaccurate statistics on television executives; Bureau of Labor Statistics' Consumer...
- Syndication wrap-up. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/29/99, Vol. 129 Issue 49, p33
Presents several charts on top television programs in the United States from November 1-7, 1999. Rank of the top television programs based on viewership; Number of television households gathered in the survey; Comparison on the average audience and gross aggregate average of television...
- Broadcast Watch. Ray, Kenneth // Broadcasting & Cable;10/8/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 42, p28
Presents a chart depicting the broadcast network prime time rating in the United States as of September 2001. List of top ten shows of the week; List of the top court shows; Number of viewers for the show 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire.'
- New shows fail to get viewers. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;10/02/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p8
Presents results of a survey on the ratings share of television shows conducted by Nielsen Media Research in the United States as of September 2000. Includes rise in the audience share of the court shows 'Power of Attorney' and 'Judge Hatchett'; Data on viewership of talk shows; Coverage and...
- New Late-Night Shows Strive to Open Eyes. Clark, Tim // Multichannel News;12/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p29
Reports on the efforts of late-night cable shows to entice viewers in the United States. Exceptions of signature programs of Comedy Central's The Daily Show and ESPN's SportsCenter; Development of a game plan by USA Network; Characteristics of the late-night audience on viewing habits.