NBC Buying MSNBC
- N2H2 Appeals Delisting Notice From Nasdaq, Reports 25% Decrease in 3Q. // Electronic Education Report;8/29/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p4
Reports the appeal of the N2H2 Corp. from the delisting notice of Nasdaq Market System. Appeal of the company for an extension to cope up to the declining stock prices; Expectation of the company to recovery the cash flow; Effort of the company to expand the corporate products.
- Use cash flow to gauge earnings quality. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/14/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p1
Focuses on the use of cash flow to gauge earnings quality. Prediction of stock values; Net income exceeding cash flow.
- Be your own auditor: gauging earnings quality. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/21/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p4
Presents tips to investors on how to measure the earnings quality of companies in the United States. Screening of companies with solid scores for both Quality and Overall in the Quadrix stock-rating system; Evaluation of companies' operating cash flow, as measured by cash provided by operations;...
- Growth standouts at low, low prices. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 58, p1
Focuses on the impact of the expectations for profit growth on price and earnings ratio of companies in the U.S. Attention given on free cash flow; Details on the stock performance of firms; Concerns of firms' on slow sales and profit growth.
- Share Price Reaction to Dividend Announcements: Empirical Evidence on the Signaling Model from the Oslo Stock Exchange. Capstaff, John; Klæboe, Audun; Marshall, Andrew P. // Multinational Finance Journal;Mar-Jun2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1/2, p115
This study tests the signaling theory of dividends by investigating the stock price reaction to dividend announcements on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE), and subsequent changes in the cash flows of the firms involved. This paper adds to existing evidence by examining the role of dividends in a...
- The Cost of Capital and Capital Structure. Hallinan, Eric // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Nov2004, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p56
Discusses the cost of capital and capital structure in business. Components of the financing system of companies; Factors that affect the cost of capital and capital structure; Ways to determine the cost of debt and equity.
- LIVING LARGE. Vujovich, Dian // Entrepreneur;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p64
The article focuses on large-cap companies. Check into the UBS AG U.S. Large Cap Equity Fund and one will find a team of 20 analysts using a bottom-up approach when selecting stocks for its portfolio. With research as its guide, the fund currently holds about 70 stocks in its portfolio. Two...
- FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS AND DISCOUNTED FREE CASH FLOW VALUATION OF STOCKS AT MACEDONIAN STOCK EXCHANGE. Ivanovska, Nadica; Ivanovski, Zoran; Narasanov, Zoran // UTMS Journal of Economics;Jun2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p11
We examine the valuation performance of Discounted Free Cash Flow Model (DFCF) at the Macedonian Stock Exchange (MSE) in order to determine if this model offer significant level of accuracy and relevancy for stock values determination. We find that stock values calculated with DCF model are very...
- The return of turbulence. Fink, Ronald // FierceCFO;10/20/2014, p1
The article speculates on the idea of global equities stagnation that has seized the imagination in the current scenario of the financial world. It discusses the Georgia Institute of Technology's latest quarterly analysis of corporate cash flow. The analysis finds that corporate revenues are...