Powerline Outfit's Talking Triple Play
- REPORT: PAY-TV SUBS LOOKING FOR DEALS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;7/4/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p8
The article reports on the finding of a survey conducted by research company Centris which indicated that nearly 20 percent of U.S. households will attempt to bundle telephone, Internet and premium channel service with their multichannel video distributor.
- NCI, Navio set to go on Enhanced TV. // Broadcasting & Cable;08/18/97, Vol. 127 Issue 34, p52
Focuses on Enhanced TV's plans to launch an Internet TV venture.
- Can US pay-TV providers withstand the internet? // Telecom Asia;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
The article offers information on challenges faced by Pay-Television providers in the U.S. by increasing trend of internet services in the U.S.
- REPORT: CONNECTED-TV USER TWICE AS LIKELY TO CUT CORD. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/12/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 32, p7
The article reports that owners who have Internet-connected television (TV) are more likely to cut their pay-TV service as compared to users without a connected TV, according to research and advisory company Diffusion Group.
- REPORT: 30% OF PAY-TV HOUSEHOLDS AT RISK TO CHEAPER ONLINE OPTIONS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/25/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p10
The article reports on In-Stat's findings that almost one in three U.S. households with subscription-based pay-television might terminate such service for lower-cost Internet video alternatives.
- Worldwide Pay-TV Subscriber to Reach 907 Million. Massé, Dan // Microwave Journal;Feb2013, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p63
The article reports a substantial increase in the subscribers of the Pay-TV market, premium channels offering subscription-based television services, in the year 2012, and forecasts an increase in the number of global internet protocol television (IPTV) subscriber base in 2013.
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;11/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p41
The article offers news briefs related to entertainment and Internet industry in the U.S. Google Inc. has sought media deals to secure video content rights. In Demand Networks, the provider of pay-per-view and on-demand programming has planned to merge its two high-definition channels, INHD and...
- UP FOR GRABS. Olgeirson, Ian // Cable World (10427228);7/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p29
Presents information on projected softswitch sales for cable voice over Internet Protocol.
- Not So Fast:. // CableFAX Daily;5/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 103, p1
Presents an outlook on the video subscriber returns of telecommunication companies in the U.S. in 2006 and by 2007. Factors affecting video subscriber returns; Number of video subscribers of telecommunication companies in 2006 and by 2007; Versions of Microsoft's Internet Protocol television...