Bibliographical Notes on the Texts
- Selected Essays in English Literatures: British and Canadian. Samuelson, David N. // Utopian Studies;2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p302
Reviews the book "Selected Essays in English Literature: British and Canadian," by Herbert Zirker.
- Notes. // Fringes of Belief: English Literature, Ancient Heresy, & the Pol;2008, p153
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "The Works of the Late Right Honorouble Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke," by Henry St. John, Viscount Bolingbroke, "Rituals of Spontaneity: Sentiment and Secularism from Free Prayer to Wordsworth," by Lori Branch and "The...
- Bibliography. // Fringes of Belief: English Literature, Ancient Heresy, & the Pol;2008, p209
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "The Spectator," by Joseph Addison, edited by Donald F. Bond, "The Voice of the 'Translatress': From Aphra Behn to Elizabeth Carter," by Mirella Agorni, and "Eighteen Sermons," by Richard Allestree.
- PUBLICACIONES SOBRE FILOLOGÃA INGLESA EN ESPAÃ‘A (2008). // Epos;2009, Issue 25, p313
No abstract available.
- NOTES. // Excess & the Mean in Early Modern English Literature;2002, p289
A bibliography on the subject of English literature is presented which includes the books "The Sermons of John Donne," by John Donne and edited by Evelyn M. Simpson and George R. Potter, "English Epicures and Stoics: Ancient Legacies in Early Stuart Culture," by Reid Barbour and "The Civilizing...
- ENGLISH-LANGUAGE LITERATURES. // Reference & Research Book News;May2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p253
A list of articles related to English language literatures that were published in several journals is presented including "Social criticism in England, 1625-1725," by Paul Trolander and Zeynep Tenger and "Death and violence in old and middle English literature," by John William Sutton.
- GRAPHIC ARTS COLLECTION. MELLBY, JULIE // Princeton University Library Chronicle;Autumn2008, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p143
A bibliography of English books on several topics is presented which includes "Comitia Americana and Related Medals: Underappreciated Monuments," by Anne E. Bentley and John W. Adams, "Prometheus Bound," by Aeschylus and translated by Henry David Thoreau, and "Almendrones," by Steven C. Daiber.
- Books for Review. // Shakespeare Newsletter;Fall2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p46
A list of books for review related to English literature is presented including "Fairies, Fractious Women and the Old Faith: Fairy Lore in Early Modern British Drama and Culture," by Regina Buccola, and "The Sonnets," edited by G. Blakemore Evans.
- Books Reviewed. // Year's Work in English Studies;2004, Vol. 83, p540
Presents a list of books about English literature during the eighteenth century.