- Mao II (Book). Roddy, Kevin M. // Library Journal;4/15/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p124
Reviews the book "Mao II," by Don DeLillo.
- Mao II/ White Noise. (Audio). Bielski, Lauren; Annichiarico, Mark // Library Journal;10/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 16, p158
Reviews two audio books by Don DeLillo. "Mao II"; "White Noise."
- Metareference in Marianne Wiggins's Literary Photo-Text The Shadow Catcher and Other Novels Referring to the Photographic Medium. Schwanecke, Christine // Studies in Intermediality;2011, Issue 5, p145
This article examines two types of novels capable of eliciting 'intermedial metareference': literary photo-texts and novels featuring intermedial references to photography. The first part analyses how metareferential potential is established by intermedial means and reflects upon possible...
- Reading Resolutions. OTT, BILL // Booklist;2/15/2013, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p96
The author discusses making a New Year's resolution to read books for personal pleasure rather than for reviews, and mentions books such as "Darker Than Amber" by John D. MacDonald from the Travis McGee mystery series, "Underworld" by Don DeLillo, and "Oh Dad! A Search for Robert Mitchum" by...
- CHAPTER THREE: Beyond Novelists and Terrorists. Kavadlo, Jesse // Don DeLillo: Balance at the Edge of Belief;2004, p71
The article presents information on the book "Mao II," by Don DeLillo. One of the main characters of the novel is Bill Gray, a writer who moves from living with a strange young couple to becoming involved in a terrorist plot. According to the article, the novel's aspects of internationalism,...
- Works Cited. // Don DeLillo: Balance at the Edge of Belief;2004, p161
This sections presents a list of articles and publications related to novelist Don DeLillo. The publications include "The Body Artist," "Libra," "Mao II," "The Friday Book," by John Barth and "The Death of Satan," by Andrew Delbanco.
- Cannes artists. // American Spectator;Jul90, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p33
Presents a seven day diary of the Cannes Film Festival's forty-third year by movie reviewer Bruce Bawer. Cannes is a stronghold of defiance against Hollywood ways and means. Artists' works reviewed include Clint Eastwood's `White Hunter, Black Heart,' John Water's `Cry Baby,' Karpo Godina's...
- Point Omega. Graff, Keir // Booklist;11/1/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p5
Reviews the book "Point Omega," by Don DeLillo.
- Falling Man. Wilkinson, Joanne // Booklist;4/1/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p5
Reviews the book â€œFalling Man,â€ by Don DeLillo.