- PREFACE. Elder, Iva Nell // Gentle Giants: Women Writers in Texas;1983, preceding p1
A preface for the book "Gentle Giants: Women Writers in Texas, 1983," by Iva Nell Elder, is presented.
- FOREWORD. Cohn, Alan M. // James Joyce: Letters, Manuscripts, & Photographs at Southern Ill;1983, p1
A foreword to the book "James Joyce: Letters, Manuscripts, and Photographs at Southern Illinois University" is presented.
- Editorial Introduction. Csicsery-Ronay Jr., Istvan // Science Fiction Studies;Nov86, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p235
The article discusses the topics published within the issue, including one on the recognition of the contributions of author Stanislaw Lem in science fiction and another on criticism of the written works of Lem.
- Anniversaries: Not so much about where we started but about where we're going. MacEachern, Doug // Masthead;Fall2006, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on J. R. Labbe's personal history with the National Conference of Editorial Writers.
- Preface. Roll, Serafima // Contextualizing Transition: Interviews with Contemporary Russian;1998, preceding p1
A preface to the book, Contextualizing Transition: Interviews With Contemporary Russian Writers & Critics, is presented.
- Editor's Note. Stein, Olga // Books in Canada;Mar2006, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including an interview with Timothy Taylor, author of the book, Stanley Park and Story House.
- Preface: Two Plateaus. Armitage, Shelley // Bones Incandescent: The Pajarito Journals of Peggy Pond Church;2001, pix
A preface for the January 2001 issue of "Bones Incandescent: The Pajarito Journals of Peggy Pond Church" is presented.
- PREFATORY NOTE. // Thomas Carlyle by John Nichol;3/1/2006, p1
A foreword to the book "Thomas Carlyle: Biography" is presented.
- Preface. Freeman, Donald C. // Writer's Craft, the Culture's Technology;2005, preceding p2
A preface for the book "The Writer's Craft, the Culture's Technology" is presented.