- FOREWORD. Cohn, Alan M. // James Joyce: Letters, Manuscripts, & Photographs at Southern Ill;1983, p1
A foreword to the book "James Joyce: Letters, Manuscripts, and Photographs at Southern Illinois University" is presented.
- Editorial Introduction. Csicsery-Ronay Jr., Istvan // Science Fiction Studies;Nov86, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p235
The article discusses the topics published within the issue, including one on the recognition of the contributions of author Stanislaw Lem in science fiction and another on criticism of the written works of Lem.
- Anniversaries: Not so much about where we started but about where we're going. MacEachern, Doug // Masthead;Fall2006, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on J. R. Labbe's personal history with the National Conference of Editorial Writers.
- Preface. Roll, Serafima // Contextualizing Transition: Interviews with Contemporary Russian;1998, preceding p1
A preface to the book, Contextualizing Transition: Interviews With Contemporary Russian Writers & Critics, is presented.
- Preface: Two Plateaus. Armitage, Shelley // Bones Incandescent: The Pajarito Journals of Peggy Pond Church;2001, pix
A preface for the January 2001 issue of "Bones Incandescent: The Pajarito Journals of Peggy Pond Church" is presented.
- PREFATORY NOTE. // Thomas Carlyle by John Nichol;3/1/2006, p1
A foreword to the book "Thomas Carlyle: Biography" is presented.
- Preface. Freeman, Donald C. // Writer's Craft, the Culture's Technology;2005, preceding p2
A preface for the book "The Writer's Craft, the Culture's Technology" is presented.
- Foreword. December 2008, Volume 3, Issue 3. Ku-Mesu, Katalin Egri // Linguistics Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p4
A foreword to "The Linguistics Journal" is presented.
- Series editor's foreword. Howells, Carol Ann // Alice Munro (Manchester University Press);1998, preceding p2
A foreword to "Contemporary World Writers" is presented.